A3 1.8 Black edition WHIP

s11nny

Reaction score
HI all
having owned my a3 for a year thought id start a WHIP thead
- Started life as a standard black edition last year, first mod was to change the interior lights to led's and also the number plate lights(Pain to get the screws off, had to buy replacements)

Painted calipers Silver

Next Mod was to refurbish the wheels in Titanium Granite, i went for a gloss finish rather then matt.
Changed my Audi rings at the front to Red and added a sline badge(Probably not to everyone taste.)

Future Mods are Led Indicator and tail light bulbs looking for a set that will work without issues, S3 Side Skirts or replicas. Black rings at the back along with black model badges.
Looking for a splitter at the front to make it more aggressive. cant seem to find any, unsure if the cupra r one fits.

Attachments

• Capture 1.JPG
    Capture 1.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 155
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 112
The LED lights are a great mod first thing i dont to my car. the LED number plate lights looks great with 3d metal pressed plates have a look on ebay for them.

I dont like the red rings at all, looks so chavy but thats just my taste. I like subtle OEM style mods

thanks was going to go for black but from a distance you cant see the badge, i think the red makes it stand out. currently looking at a splitter for the front to make it more aggressive and maybe wind deflectors.