A1 Facelift Arrived

claire09x

Reaction score
Ordered my 2015 facelift Audi A1 in march. It was delivered to my house on the 22/05/2015. Love it!!

Daytona Grey
High Gloss Black Styling Pack
Comfort Pack - Cruise Control, Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, Rear Parking Sensors, Interior Lights
Privacy Glass
18” ‘5-arm Wing’ design high gloss titanium finish alloy wheels
IMG 7659 IMG 7066 IMG 7610 IMG 7609
IMG 7659
IMG 7066
IMG 7610
IMG 7609
IMG 7659
IMG 7066
IMG 7610
IMG 7609

Reactions: daydotz and SPARTAN91
Nice, been told my Daytona Grey has reached the port and is ready to be shipped. Been the longest couple of months ever since I placed my order!

Reactions: claire09x and Sandra
Welcome to audi-sport.net Claire love the car. Enjoy the forum :) x

Reactions: claire09x
Nice, been told my Daytona Grey has reached the port and is ready to be shipped. Been the longest couple of months ever since I placed my order!
Hope the car arrives soon and you can collect :) x

Reactions: Mark_l and claire09x
looks great mate, really wish I had gone with the upgrade wheels on mine now :(

Although wasn't much point as im going aftermarket with my wheels

looks great mate, really wish I had gone with the upgrade wheels on mine now :(

Although wasn't much point as im going aftermarket with my wheels

i knew that if i didnt choose an option from audi, i would never be able to pick aftermarket ones. can never make a decision!! haha.

i knew that if i didnt choose an option from audi, i would never be able to pick aftermarket ones. can never make a decision!! haha.

Haha, do have to say they really suit the car! much better then the multi spoke 17's as standard.

Much prefer the standard s line wheels on the pre facelift anyway.

Got any plans for yours Claire?

Haha, do have to say they really suit the car! much better then the multi spoke 17's as standard.

Much prefer the standard s line wheels on the pre facelift anyway.

Got any plans for yours Claire?

Thanks :) RS1 Grill whenever it comes out, Springs, Light Tints, Tuning box i think rather than a map so that i dont void warranty! :)

looking good :)

Similar plans to me then, cant wait for the RS1 grille to become available! although will need to paint the crash bar black I think as its silver behind the number plate area on the standard grille and will be fully on show.

Also planning air ride for my lows :)

Done a few other little bits and bobs already but nothing major

looking good :)

Similar plans to me then, cant wait for the RS1 grille to become available! although will need to paint the crash bar black I think as its silver behind the number plate area on the standard grille and will be fully on show.

Also planning air ride for my lows :)

Done a few other little bits and bobs already but nothing major

yeah, its a silver crash bar. :( my partners a4, he has painted it black now! 10603547 626498060787574 1278239423659227780 n

air will look good! just little springs for me, to many pot holes around here to go to low!

yeah, its a silver crash bar. :( my partners a4, he has painted it black now! View attachment 61123

air will look good! just little springs for me, to many pot holes around here to go to low!

That's the glories of air haha, I want the lows but working in construction means static lows are a no go so air is the best of both worlds :)

Love it.

The A1 has to be one of the nicest hatchbacks on the road.

Reactions: claire09x