1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A whole year!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by audi_girl, Sep 19, 2003.

1. audi_girl

audi_girl Active Member

Well for those who remember back that far, it's one year today that me 'n John met........

At an Audi-Sport.Net Meet! Knew I should have gone for the Scooby instead of the S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif <joke!!!!>

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Administrators

Administrators Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Audi A4 Audi Main Dealer saloon Audi Sport Owner Group TDi

4. AlexStanley

AlexStanley Member

Congrats, guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. Moresauce

Moresauce Member

[ QUOTE ]
    audi girl said:
    Well for those who remember back that far, it's one year today that me 'n John met........

At an Audi-Sport.Net Meet! Knew I should have gone for the Scooby instead of the S3

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Well done, now you have a house, just avoid the ankle biters /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

6. DavidR

DavidR Active Member

Sweet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

7. excursion

excursion Member

Splendid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

8. DaveCav

DaveCav Member

It must be Love, love, love

9. LYRAC

LYRAC Member

So tell us all how did you celebrate "A whole year!"/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif
    Great keep it up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hug.gif

10. JohnH

JohnH Member

Nice one guys.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Lets hope you got many happy years ahead!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

11. excursion

excursion Member

[ QUOTE ]
    lyrac said:
    So tell us all how did you celebrate "A whole year!"/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif
    Great keep it up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lyrac behave! LOL can always count on you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So when is the engagement? And more importantly when is the party?

12. audi_girl

audi_girl Active Member

Hey not too fast - we aren't quite ready for the first Audi-Sport.Net engagement /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

13. amoffat

amoffat Member

Bloody hell, is it one year already!!!

John, you gotta get to Argo now for a ring /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gifhehhee

14. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

Congrats guys.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

I take it you only made this post to remind John that he needs to get some flowers and a card /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

15. excursion

excursion Member

Thought about kids then, if not engagement? I have given children a lot of thought lately! Is amazing how the thoughts start occuring, age is funny.

16. Administrators

Staff Member Administrator Audi A4 Audi Main Dealer saloon Audi Sport Owner Group TDi

17. audi_girl

audi_girl Active Member

Definately NOT children !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. excursion

excursion Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Wando said:
    hmm maybe a cat would be a good start! :p

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Defiantely NOT? ahhhhh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

19. Administrators

Kids are ok, as long as they're someone elses!

I think we've both alot to still do in life and still young, so no kids yet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

20. jesters3

jesters3 Active Member
    VCDS Map User

Ahhhh, how sweet.

I've been with my missus for nearly 5 years now, no rings or kids on my horizon (though her's may be different), the only issue I have is a 'pending' mother in law demanding a grandchild in the next year...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

21. audi_girl

audi_girl Active Member

Kids aren't okay even if they are someone elses - or have you forgotten how yucky Guy's nappies were when we (or should I say I) looked after him for the weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ahhhh the image of a child needing a clean nappy and John holding out a nappy bag looking like he was about to chunder!!!!!!

22. Advert Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  23. excursion

excursion Member

ahh well, nevermind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

24. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you!
    Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    audi girl said:
    Kids aren't okay even if they are someone elses - or have you forgotten how yucky Guy's nappies were when we (or should I say I) looked after him for the weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ahhhh the image of a child needing a clean nappy and John holding out a nappy bag looking like he was about to chunder!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Its only sh1te! You wipe your own arses dont u? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

25. DaveCav

DaveCav Member

[ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    audi girl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Its only sh1te! You wipe your own arses dont u? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No i just bend over and shout "Mum ive finished"

26. audi_girl

audi_girl Active Member

Lol, but would you wipe someone elses !?

To be fair i was okay with it, but John was suffering - maybe it's a boy/girl thing!!!

Audi-Sport's first couple - watch out Loretta and Tanya, it'll be you next !!!!!!!!

27. audi_girl

audi_girl Active Member

Anyhow, there's a difference between wiping a bum, and cleaning up the mess when the little angel managed to kick off his messy pants before you got to him.......

28. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you!
    Staff Member Moderator

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

29. DaveCav

DaveCav Member

Ive got a nine month old baby boy and ive changed his sh!tty nappy 5 times wich i think is quite aceptable but for some reason my lass doesnt???

30. RSAudi

RSAudi Member

17 years married - anniversary this week
    Two kids and many nappy changes behind me.
    Wouldn't change it for the world. Ever!

Your own kids are not like other peoples, when I get home my youngest daughter runs to the front door when she hears me open it and gives me a huge hug. You can't beat it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

PS I'm one of the 'mature??' members of the forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

PPS Congrats John and Jo - hope you have many more

31. wigginer

wigginer Member

Tony,

You might be one of the 'mature??' members of the forum but who's the 'grandadi'. Hope it's not me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I can remember when ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

Rgds

A.N Otherowdgit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

32. wigginer

wigginer Member

[ QUOTE ]
    audi girl said:
    Anyhow, there's a difference between wiping a bum, and cleaning up the mess when the little angel managed to kick off his messy pants before you got to him.......

[/ QUOTE ]

And then there's 'Exploding Nappy Syndrome' ... when you take it off to change ... and they are still wearing little greeny/brown underpants ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

33. Moresauce

Moresauce Member

[ QUOTE ]
    audi girl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

Seriously that is great, you moved into together etc. etc. despite your protest's Audi Girl I think we all know that a A4 Avant with a child seat will be on it's way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Get a dog instead, they don't spend the next 25 yrs trying to pi$$ away your money