1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a wee saturday morning drive

bazil Jun 6, 2011

1. bazil

bazil BOOM BOOM

me and a few mates went a wee drive on saturday morning, left Dumbarton went up past faslane to arrochar, up the rest and be thankfull, down through halls glen and round to dunoon, so here are a few pictures of our lovely scottish scenery :thumbsup:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. S3 AUO

S3 AUO Member

must have been fun,
    some beautiful photos :)

3. bazil

bazil BOOM BOOM

Thanks, the only down on the day was the oil pressure light coming on briefly :mad:

4. GeneralWest

GeneralWest Member

Good pics. Scotland does have some brilliant driving roads and awesome scenery.

5. damo.h

damo.h DVLA Say it's Black

Ya gotta love Scotland for its hill's man... Amazing Bit of land

Check yr pick up pipe dude mine started with that, then after a few intermittent warnings i almost ceased the engine...

6. bazil

bazil BOOM BOOM

yes we do, and most dont have speed cameras :laugh: but 60 mph is good,,,,,, honest

damo.h i've put a wee thread up in the 8L section, going to do the pick up pipe and replace the dip stick, i started it up earlier and it took around 3-5 seconds till the oil got up top, so i'll not be driving her far now till the work is done.
    just glad im of work for 2 weeks as its my daily driver.

7. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Great pics, thanks for posting!

8. bazil

bazil BOOM BOOM

no problem, whats the point in taking pictures if nobody can see them:cool:

9. damo.h

damo.h DVLA Say it's Black

Best to be safe than sorry dude.

10. BigBird

BigBird Lost in music...

Lovely shots there. They are such great driving roads. Been through the rest & be thankful a few times now - mostly in deep fog...