A video for you all

justin_1ss

Reaction score
Well it was monday morning, the regular trawl through ebay and nothing much was appearing in terms of bargains! Until i found this beauty http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4564118025 realising it was only but 30minutes away it had to be bid upon. I emailed the guy, who was to say the least keen, though sadly he wanted a minimum of £500 for it! I told him that this afternoon he could have £350 cash in his hand and his car bought! So myself, my brother and his mate (we all chipped in to buy it) travelled up, took the car for a drive and gave it a good once over then bought it!

All i have to say is what an amazing car for the money!!! The engine is as sweet as a nut, the suspension is 'adjustable' meaning either rock hard or 'comfort' and the extras on the car could take years to realise what they all do, but the best thing is that they all work, which for a vauxhall is amazing! The reason for buying this car is for a road trip in early september through Europe whether it will get to Dover is another question though.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Video00189

here is a video of us trying out the RWD up on the moors!! Enjoy

Had one of those about 10 years back.. was quick for sure, but 33mpg? Never happened to me! used to reckon on about 20 on a good day.. about 16 if i'd been enjoying myself! mine had only done about 40k..

It was reliable mostly.. just keep an eye on the exhaust, mine used to eat back boxes!! the display became stuck on km/h rather than mph too.. scares the crap out of passengers that, big numbers showing!!

great fun.. but hairy on icy surfaces! back end is a bit light, specially with all that power, and the auto can be a bit twitchy, drops it a gear and you're facing the wrong way in no time! trust me on this.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
are you sure that car is nice?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, not really. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hmm will try to upload it again, see if that makes any difference! The car has certainly been fun this week,averaging around about 15mpg though wasnt expecting anything else!!

According to the previous owner it can hit 170! though im yet to find out any decend figures, waiting for a nice empty private road!