A Sneak Pic of My Rims

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi Guys & Gals,

Here is a pic of my rim(s) for those who have been requesting them, I can't really be assed to get them out of the boxes again until I need them!

Here you go

BigRims.jpg

I'm sure you'll like, well most of you :) and if you don't - OH WELL :jump:

N8KOW said:
Hi Guys & Gals,

Here is a pic of my rim(s) for those who have been requesting them, I can't really be assed to get them out of the boxes again until I need them!

Here you go

I'm sure you'll like, well most of you :) and if you don't - OH WELL :jump:

Can i see a flat spot there?

Hehehehehehehehe

p

Stunning! When do you get the car? You'll have the best week ever fitting all the bits listed in your sig :)

:puke2:

:) Joking! Very nice N - now you just need the rest of the car that goes with them (I bet you're counting down the days).

I am counting the days Jon! March 1st. Rims and S3 front end aren't going on until Summer. PS2/Bluetooth/SDS will go in almost straight after. Coilovers/Roll Bars will go on in April. And tints will get done the next time I go to bristol with the car

Nice they must be very low profile ... I cannot even see the rubber :)

They the same rims I 'shopped on the car that looks like yours?

Indeed they are Shades, hence why I bought them! They are TSW Kyalamis, bought them from the states as they are now discontinued in the UK.

They seem to have a bit of dish, is it as deep as it looks or is the camera playing tricks on me?

Hi N8KOW
they look the business! i hope you live somewhere safe or u may wake on morning and find your car on bricks!!

sophie

where i live it would be a serious possibility, some rough estates nearby! You must live in an exclusive spot oop north! N8KOW's a funny name?

sophie

N8 KOW is my private plate.

Nathan = N8 (Nate)
Kowalski = KOW

Hence the N8 KOW. I've got H4 YNB goin on the A3, H4Y N8 as its my gfs car as well

N8KOW said:
N8 KOW is my private plate.

Nathan = N8 (Nate)
Kowalski = KOW

Hence the N8 KOW. I've got H4 YNB goin on the A3, H4Y N8 as its my gfs car as well

Lol

Have you seen Vanishing point? awesome film/road movie!

p

N8KOW said:
No I haven't?!

It's a early 70's film about a ex racing driver now car courier who bets his mate he can deliver a 1972 white Doddge chalanger , Denvor to San francisco in 72 hours , the police are after him as well........... but he gets tip off's from a local radio DJ named Super soul!

The driver is named Kowalski.........Top driving movie get it!

p

They are remaking it I thought I heard? Or has there been a remake already and it was pants?

Bong Water said:
They are remaking it I thought I heard? Or has there been a remake already and it was pants?

I read that , not sure if it's been made, but i won't be wasting me money on it! Lol

p

Good man !! Sure u will be happy.

U get a good deal on the wheel's ? Are u having the 9.5's on the rear ??

I saw, mine will look better than all of them with my colour and the ride height. You see the CLS on the main page which says 'South West Tyres' in the background, I know the guy who owns that place. Its in Clevedon near Bristol and he is loaded. Total tosser though.

lol.... Sure it will look cool..

real nice wheel for the money ! :respekt:

I do like this style rim good choice...

i had a similar set on my old car but they were anthracite and chrome lip.