1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A request / what' it worth thread please, guys!!

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Andy_Foz, May 28, 2013.

1. Andy_Foz

Andy_Foz Member

Hi all

Im a little bits out of touch with what things are worth nowadays. Due to our baby, Ive needed to strip any goodies of my B6 to raise some funds. I don't want to sell them for nothing but don't want to overprice them either, so would be really grateful for an idea for what the following bits are worth before I start a for sale thread. Really am sory to be a bother, but would welome your input, folks.

First up is a S-Line lower bumper and associated grills. All grills were brought brand new only last August. Because I have a non S-Line bumper I mounted them with a black screw in the top corner of each grill, so there is a small hole in each grill, but completely invisible when fitted to anyone.

[​IMG]

Second, a set of 18" A3 alloys. These were rattle can sprayed. good enough, not perfect, but not bad either. Tyres are good too!

[​IMG]

Lastly, a set of S4 style door blade replicas. These were MINT til last weekend when I scraped the nearside ones on a with restrictor. What a douche. :-( because they are silver, it doesn't stand out too much but will need repainting if you want them mint or indeed to change the colour!

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance again, guys.

Andy

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DieselJake

DieselJake God Mode

£150 for lower bumper and grilles (£125 bumper, £25 grilles)
    £400 for wheels
    £60 for blades

Would fetch more if it was a complete bumper, wheels were silver and blades were oem but doesn't matter as you want shot of them anyway haha, may be interested in the blades.

4. gen.heinz guderian

gen.heinz guderian Well-Known Member
    Regional Rep VCDS Map User

Might be a good idea to put classified ad up, before this thread turns into for sale ad and gets locked.

5. Andy_Foz

Andy_Foz Member

Thanks, guys. Sorry, I thought I had to list a price on a for sale ad so just wanted to ascertain an idea of what they were all worth before creating the ad. Thanks again.

Andy

6. gen.heinz guderian

gen.heinz guderian Well-Known Member
    Regional Rep VCDS Map User

I know what you mean,but the vultures will swoop on your thread lol

7. DieselJake

DieselJake God Mode

Vultures like me haha

8. Andy_Foz

Andy_Foz Member

LOL!! Thanks, guys. All advertised. :)

Andy

9. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi Avant Owner Group Audi A6

If it's not too late, I'd reconsider that price for the grilles, if that's a genuine S-Line centre grille they're £80+ new...

#8 quattrojames, May 28, 2013
    Last edited: May 28, 2013
  10. Andy_Foz

Andy_Foz Member

Thanks, James. Yes, all genuine parts. I remember the sting of the grills as I bought them from Audi directly! Ouch!

11. maars

maars Full speed ahead

PM'd you about the wheels Andy.