1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A quick hello!!!

Jtaylor Aug 18, 2013

1. Jtaylor

Jtaylor Active Member

So been a member for a couple of months now, just thought I would say a quick hello. I'm already enjoying the forum and the new car going from a corsa D limited edition to the S3, has been a big step up for me and I'm very happy with the car. Here are a few shoddy I phone .
    Notice my dad in the first picture looking grumpy, it was 2 weeks after he had a heart attack. He wasn't allowed to drive so took him to audi Leeds for 'just a browse' and 'to get him out of the house' he wasn't happy when I bought it lol.

Attached Files:

2. Jtaylor

Jtaylor Active Member

Wow those pictures look even worse after tapatalk has had it's grubby little mitts on them.

3. Stol1975

Stol1975 Member

Nice motor. Do you still get a buzz every time you get in?

4. Jtaylor

Jtaylor Active Member

I still get the buzz, but I'm getting used to the standard power thinking revo stage 1 map see how I like it then.

Revo Steve-W likes this.
  5. Chillout

Chillout Active Member

Nice motor , I would leave the remap until your dad gets better been in that situation with my dad 5 heart attacks ,quad bypass and seven stents more BHP might raise his blood pressure .

6. Jtaylor

Jtaylor Active Member

Haha he's been in the car once that was bad enough for him and refuses to get in again

7. Revo Steve-W

Revo Steve-W Well-Known Member

Here's some good news for you then...