1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Newer allroad owner and wanted to stop by and say Hi.......

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C6 Chassis)' started by UKYankee, Apr 1, 2013.

1. UKYankee

UKYankee New Member

[Apr 1, 2013]
    Hi everyone...My family and I recently moved to England last Autumn I wanted to introduce myself. I am a big Audi enthusiast and have owned a few Audi's back in the States including a B7 S4 Avant and the original C5 allroad. We have purchased an 06 allroad and am hoping to find out what mods can be done with the VCDS (Vag-Com). Can anyone point me in the direction where I might find out what mods are available for the C6 allroad? I am looking forward to getting to know my car a bit more and hope I can contribute to the betterment of the board in the future.

Also, I live between Reading and Bracknell and if anyone is in need of a diagnostic scan for their Audi, let me know as I would be more than happy to help out another Audi owner in the local area.

Cheers
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. gen.heinz guderian

gen.heinz guderian Well-Known Member Regional Rep VCDS Map User

4. UKYankee

UKYankee New Member

[Apr 1, 2013]
    This is a great...thanks a lot.

Will have to go through it and see what I can "turn on" and adjust to my liking. I noticed that the front end sits a bit higher than the back end. I lowered my C5 allroad a bit by adjusting the suspension system through my Vag-Com and am planning to adjust my front end down a tad bit to give it a more streamlined look. Has anyone else done this to their allroad?

I plan to take a before and after picture to show the difference after I do this.

Thanks again.
  5. l66lps

l66lps Member

6. Duggy72

Duggy72 New Member

[Apr 23, 2013]
    Hi, looking forward to the pics of you lowering the front. I am keen to see this as I have a c6 allroad too.