a new trance mix from me

Thanks Fran, i just seen this, i will download. Im sure it will be top class as usual. Wonder where Spooky, Westy and Iain are??? Well its there loss, yet again. :yes: xxx

hahha well i posted it at nearly 3am so nobody could say it was fixed and you still get there first , can anybody let me know if its downloading and playing ok asap please :)

Reactions: shariain
Seen it last night but I was rather pi$$ed and couldn't work the computer. But I will download it tonight when I'm on the computer.

Reactions: FranA3
Seen it last night but I was rather pi$$ed and couldn't work the computer. But I will download it tonight when I'm on the computer.
lmao thats the hammer mate hahaha , let me know if it downloads ok i had some problems uploading it you see lol

awesome happy days :) i had some major problems uploading it took ages to do so lol glad its worked ok nice and long too isnt it :)

Reactions: shariain
Fran,i think this is going to be the best mix yet. Even better than my favourites no. 4 and no 6. Thanks very much from the no.1 fan. Lol, i was even generous enough to leave for many hours for the guys to beat me, but they had many hours and still failed. I just sent it to Colorado, i will update you in that asap. Shouldnt be long, they appreciate good music. You have us so spoiled now, we cant get enough of your mixes. Since its christmas, iwill give you 4 xxxx. Thanks fran.

P.S. when is the next mix released? X

Thanks Fran, it downloaded ok and I’m playing it now, enjoying what I’ve heard so far but being a “ChristmasSpecial” iv not heard any Noddy holder Yet?... mybe he will be the end somewhere? Lol
That’s again for giving up your time Fran to give us something good to listen too.

OK! OK! ..........OK!

:anbet:
8743d1354542360t-new-trance-mix-me-shield.jpg

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!! ;)

Reactions: FranA3 and Sandra
Thanks Fran, it downloaded ok and I’m playing it now, enjoying what I’ve heard so far but being a “ChristmasSpecial” iv not heard any Noddy holder Yet?... mybe he will be the end somewhere? Lol
That’s again for giving up your time Fran to give us something good to listen too.

OK! OK! ..........OK!

:anbet:
8743d1354542360t-new-trance-mix-me-shield.jpg

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!! ;)

Thank you Spooky, glad to see you know im No.1 and acknowledge that fact, lol. :respekt:. Next year we start from scratch again, i have my new trophy in the design stage, but i plan to be using it a lot. :) xx

Fran, totally awesome mix as usual, i think it may be one of those saved the best for last mments. It Awesome. Thanks for all the mixes throughout this year. Look forward to next year. :) xxxx

Thanks for all the great mixes Fran😃.

Unfortunately need to agree with spooky Sandra has proven to be your no.1 fan but the new year will bring new fortunes and chances for everyone.

Hope everyone has a merry Xmas and a great new year.

Reactions: Sandra
Merry Christmas Fran x Merry Christmas Iain x Merry Christmas Spooky x
This thread is one of my favourites on the forum, its all about the quality music from Fran, the compition to out do you others (Iain and Spooky)
:respekt: and fun, and lastly me being NO. 1. See you all next year. xxx

im really touched guys thank you so much for the kind words about my mixes cant believe how much love ive got from them lol i only started doing them so i had something to listen to in work now look all my fans :)

merry christmas to all you lot and a happy new year

sandra a new mix shall be enroute soon so dont you worry lol xx

Reactions: shariain and Sandra
ive only just noticed too got 109 loves in this thread wow im blown away honestly :) :)

and 10 downloads of my new mix in 2 days WOW :) :)

Reactions: Sandra
​Now 111 loves on this thread alone, and you deserve every single one Fran. The music is awesome, and we all have good taste. :) xxx

Im feeling the love in this thread. Hope you all have a great Christmas. Drive safe everyone and enjoy the Fantastic Fran mix. :) x x x :rockwoot:

Reactions: FranA3 and shariain
I will have post #300.

Hope everyone had a great day today.

Here's to the new year now and what chances and good fortune it brings for everyone.

I will have post #300.

Hope everyone had a great day today.

Here's to the new year now and what chances and good fortune it brings for everyone.
haha well done on post 300 there buddy :) , yeah had a cracking day with the fam , hope 2013 is a good year for us all :)

I absolutely love the last track... not heard it in that mix before... its aces... :D

Listened to it a few times now dude... loving your work...

<tuffty/>

I absolutely love the last track... not heard it in that mix before... its aces... :D

<tuffty/>

Paul, you have good taste, i cant believe thats you just discovered this thread. Thats more competition for me being No.1 in here. Enjoy the quality music. :) x

Paul, you have good taste, i cant believe thats you just discovered this thread. Thats more competition for me being No.1 in here. Enjoy the quality music. :) x

I have several of Frans mixes Sandra ;P

Reminds me of the old days when I had my Technics SL 1210's... of course it was house and acid house back in those days LOL...

<tuffty/>

I have several of Frans mixes Sandra ;P

Reminds me of the old days when I had my Technics SL 1210's... of course it was house and acid house back in those days LOL...

<tuffty/>
Ssssshhh Paul we will be giving our age away, lol. Im glad you have several of Frans mixes, they are really excellent:) x

<tuffty/>
thats a cheeky little edit that i did dude ;) bordem was bad so done a edit of an oldish tune , glad you like the mix anyway man :)

still lots of love on this thread :wub:

Always love on this awesome thread fran, you deserve all the praise for all the likes on this thread, i think that is a record number for a thread ever, i must check that out. Keep the music coming Fran, you know we love it. I will need to start working on my No. 1 trophy for 2013. I wont be beaten by Spooky, Sharian, westy or Paul. It just wont be happening. Let the battle commence. :box:xx

haha is it happy days then lots of love is going to continue in 2013 too :) , im still lost for words the amount of awesome great feedback from my mixes on here :) :) :) xx

Reactions: shariain and Sandra
That's got to be the best mix of the new year right there.

Well done that man you deserve a 🏆.

Oh no, this is not a good start to the year, i have been beaten to the first mix of 2013. Iain, i will sort you out at the next meet, lmao. (well done for beating me fair and square) Fran i will get this downloading and have a listen to it later. Thanks in advance, i know it will be as awesome as all the rest of your mixes. :) xxx

Reactions: shariain and FranA3
....Reminds me of the old days when I had my Technics SL 1210's... of course it was house and acid house back in those days LOL...

<tuffty/>

Just for you youngsters... (actual oldskool scanned in photos too!!..)

mixingdecks001_zps273299a0.jpg

mixingdecks003_zps080a7251.jpg

(actual vinyl ;P)

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Kelza, FranA3, shariain and 1 other person