a new trance mix from me

Hey spooky and iain, i am NO.1 again, :music: you two need to stop napping when the new mix is due, Spooky, you best dig out my cup for engraving, again. :yes: X

Fran, im sure this mix is just going to be as awesome as the others, thank you so much, i will sure appreciate the quality. :yes::music:xx

Reactions: FranA3
Wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo

im here... :gun2:

NO WAY!! i posted that over 25 minutes ago??? :blownose:honest ..:whistle2:
...................i'd give you a Cup!! :box:

Last edited:
No 1 fan

There we go Spooky, its official now. I am no.1 :end_of_discction:x

Loving your last mix Fran... :icon_thumright:

cough cough... i think she's lost it lads
stock-illustration-9186969-mad-cuckoo-clock.jpg

Just thought I would put this to the top as I'm post whoring. Lol

Hope all is well down in Wales.

That's the pleasantries out the way when is the new mix coming.

Just thought I would put this to the top as I'm post whoring. Lol

Hope all is well down in Wales.

That's the pleasantries out the way when is the new mix coming.
hahhaa all is very well down here in wales thank you buddy , new mix shall be enroute shortly ;)

Thanks Fran, im sure it will be truly awesome. :) x

Excellent can't wait.

Now no inside trading it's got to be fair.

Are you listening Sandra play nice.

Now iain, i always play nice. I really must work on my no1 fan surprise. Im sure im going to be needing it. My cup has no more space for my name so a new design is required. Where is Mr Spooky? He usually has plenty to say, mmm, maybe he has no internet again, haha. Im sure he will be along shortly to sit and watch this space. :) x

This will probably be the last mix of this year? So ………Winner takes all ??
Come-on Shariain we can do this!!
fist-shake.gif
“C
ough cough” I mean good luck to one and all!!
:whistle2:

Reactions: FranA3 and Sandra
Hey Mr Spooky this is what im going to use to disconnect your phone line. :) x Scissors

I am Frans No.1 fan and I will not be beaten to the new mix its the :rulez: :) x

recorded the mix last night but its too long for soundcloud , i tried to upload it to zippyshare but it wont upload dam it :( so will have to shorten it a bit lol

You should never laugh at someone else's misfortunes. Karma has a way of coming back to bite your ***.

Karma has been biting my *** all year… and you know her name!!! ;)

Really surprised she had not been in here yet with all the activity and the thought of a new mix.

Come on Fran I'm waiting by the download button for the mix to drop so I get it first.

Thanks fran, im on it, plus i win again. :) xxxx

Thanks fran, im on it, plus i win again. :) xxxx

this is seriously questionable! you have not been in here all week with all the activity then when the new mix is posted your here popping up like a whack a mole. come on play fair.

cheers fran cant wait to get this on to my iphone for backshift next week.

Well done Sandra, you’re number one!
huge-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif
< < < < Fake smile ;)

Thanks for the mix Fran, will download now and listen tomorrow :icon_thumright:

Reactions: Sandra, shariain and FranA3
i post it she is first what can you say , i am thinking of doing a 2 hour one for xmas a sort of xmas special for ya'll :)

this is seriously questionable! you have not been in here all week with all the activity then when the new mix is posted your here popping up like a whack a mole. come on play fair.

cheers fran cant wait to get this on to my iphone for backshift next week.

Been very busy, so not been down this end of the site, or i would have noticed the activity by you boys, lmao@whack a mole Sharian. I can assure you I get no special treatment, i just struck lucky. Hope you enjoy the mix, oh and i will put up my new trophy shortly. :) x

Karma has been biting my *** all year… and you know her name!!! ;)

Ah Spooky, what can i say, you are one funny wee guy, lmao@ karma has been biting my *** all year. You got that right, i am no.1 and im faster than you and Iain, you guys need to be faster to beat me, when it comes to music, i am right on it. No need for me to disconnect your internet this time Spooky :gun2:. x

i post it she is first what can you say , i am thinking of doing a 2 hour one for xmas a sort of xmas special for ya'll :)

Fran a special Christmas mix sounds really awesome, I may even let Spooky and Iain fight it out for it :gun2: But if they take more than 30 mins from you posting, i will just download it before them. :friends:.if there not fast, then there last. :nyah:It will be a good fight to win this time. Spooky> :haudrauf:< Iain . Let the countdown commence. :hi:xx

ShieldThere you go guys. Read it and Weep. :music: :undwech: :yahoo:xxx

Fran, the guys know im No. 1 , they know who is boss around here, lmao. Your mixes keep us all on our toes in this thread, and see neil (westy) is in on them now as well. Thats anoher i will need to beat now as well. :) x

Last edited: