a new trance mix from me

Thanks in advance of you posting new mix fran, i found it on Soundcloud and its sounding really awesome. You hear that guys, i got trance 22 before you, lol. I am the NO 1 fan yet again. Enjoy. :)

That's cheating so it doesn't count. Lol. But thanks for the heads up on it I'm off to get it now.

Lol, its not cheating, i just thanked him on here in advance. You go get it now, its real good so far as always. :) x

Where is spooky when you need some backup. I had a quick skip through it sounds great like you said.

Thanks Fran another great mix to add to the collection.

Thanks Fran, session 021 is a little different, but I like it! (post#383)

Fran post #394 not working for me? Any info why? Thanks.

Looks like you been keeping Sandra honest Shariain, :icon_thumright: iv been a tad busy, :cool: chilling in the sun lol

Reactions: Sandra
Trying my best, you know how it is give them an inch and they take a ****** mile. Lol

Now now Iain, thats not nice, i make you aware that Fran posted in soundcloud and beat you to the download. Just remember, i am No.1 fan for good reason. Lmao. :) x

Thanks Fran, session 021 is a little different, but I like it! (post#383)

Fran post #394 not working for me? Any info why? Thanks.

Looks like you been keeping Sandra honest Shariain, :icon_thumright: iv been a tad busy, :cool: chilling in the sun lol
hey buddy sorry i deleted it , im keeping them rolling on soundcloud you see so got to get it snappy lol

hey buddy sorry i deleted it , im keeping them rolling on soundcloud you see so got to get it snappy lol

Think Spooky just been out in the sun too long, lol. He keeps missing out,if he is stuck i will zip up tje copies of the mixes he has missed and email them over to him, but only if he is nice, lmao. Keep up the fantastic mixes Fran. :) x

Oh yes, this is quality tuneage! I think im going to be camping on this thread a fair bit!

Reactions: FranA3 and Sandra
Oh yes, this is quality tuneage! I think im going to be camping on this thread a fair bit!

Glad you like. I love my music but i have most of the mixes from fran, robbie and diffas, there are many more to look out for. :) x

I couldn't find a few of the ones you told me about on the other thread :(

Shane ireland is shanleigh on soundcloud
ghoubo1 is robbie paparazzi on soundcloud

Reactions: Goubo1 and Chris6t9
thank you for posting this on my behalf sandra :) x

Hey Fran, got to share the quality music with your other fans. Its awesome as always. Thank you. :) x :beerchug:

Reactions: FranA3
its good to be back , had a message from ghost asking if everything is ok , nice to know people care :) x

of course we all care. Ghost is a nice guy. Shame i had to beat him and Iain again, lol. I sent them both a link once i had got it downloaded of souncloud, that still makes me 1st, lol. :) x

Reactions: shariain
Thanks for another fantastic mix Fran.

Yes you were 1st Sandra but you have still to catch up by my counting. And thanks again for the link

Good to see you back Fran, :icon_thumright: maybe now we will have some good tunes to listen to! :beerchug:

…..and just see how “slow with no go Sandra” really is :haha:

Reactions: shariain and FranA3
its not letting me download it. i had a listen at work using the sound cloud app but went to download it tonight and cant.

That’s Sandra’s dodgy wiring / links :lmfao:

or maybe its just the spooks tonight!!
Ghost-1.gif

Tbh I only listened to it over the cloud (and it’s a good mix) :icon_thumright:

Reactions: Sandra and shariain
Oi Ghost, i dont do dodgy wiring/links, lmao. I just booby trapped it so you dont get to keep the quality music, its all mine, as im the No.1 fan. Haha, lol. :blahblah1: X

A little visit to soundcloud tonight, and our music maestro Fran has a new mix up, no. 24 oh, and that means i win again. :) x Go get it boys, lmao. Hey ghost, you cant call me slow and no go now, hahaha, if you not fast your last, hehe. :) x

Reactions: Ghost
Nooo…… nooo…… nooo! :no:
That don’t count till Fran posts the link in here :p

Don’t worry Shariain, Fran will soon post a link… that will work.. and we will be here first hehehe :angrymod: :box:

Bet she will still beat us to it!

Reactions: Sandra and shariain
Nooo…… nooo…… nooo! :no:
That don’t count till Fran posts the link in here :p

Don’t worry Shariain, Fran will soon post a link… that will work.. and we will be here first hehehe :angrymod: :box:

Bet she will still beat us to it!
Haha, you may be able to walk through walls Ghost, but i will still beat you and Iain, think the internet in wales/glasgow may be about to develop a fault. Enjoy the quality tune when you get it boys. :) x

I will get on the case tomorrow so you can download it , the download button must be disabled! , I will post 23 again for you to download ;) , I don't know where it went I didn't delete it off soundcloud hmm , right now I'm in bed lol will have a look tomorrow for you all

Reactions: Sandra
​Loving the new mix Fran. Thanks as always for the quality mix. :) xx

I love my trance but for some reason sound cloud wont let me listen to your mixes :sob:. Good to see another person on here that likes to mess about on the decks or virtual Dj. If you like your electro house check out my sound cloud https://soundcloud.com/liam_noble/

All done on cdj1000's and a ddm 4000 mixer.

Reactions: Ghost and FranA3
I love my trance but for some reason sound cloud wont let me listen to your mixes :sob:. Good to see another person on here that likes to mess about on the decks or virtual Dj. If you like your electro house check out my sound cloud https://soundcloud.com/liam_noble/

All done on cdj1000's and a ddm 4000 mixer.

A3 Liam, I was listening to one of your mixes the other night over the cloud.

“Electro House Demo” Very good mate. :icon_thumright:

Why don’t you set up a new thread and post links as and when you do them? :beerchug:

I been on soundcloud, awesome new mix from the main man Fran. Big big thank you Fran. No 25. Go get it downloaded lads. Btw, i win again, lol. :) x.

Reactions: shariain
Seen it posted up on Facebook. Will download when I get in from work.

Thanks Fran just in time for Xmas or are you doing a Xmas special.

Reactions: FranA3 and Sandra