a new trance mix from me

Thanks Fran, top man for doing a Bday Special mix. :icon_thumright:
Iv just downloaded it.

No need to say sorry Shariain, you keep her on her toes.
I make that (first to download) 2 to Shariain 1 to myself………..and way …………….. way back here somewhere is Sandra on 1

laughing-at-someone-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: FranA3
On it again

Cheers Fran hope you had a great Easter. Will get this on my iPhone for in the car tomorrow/today.

On it again

Cheers Fran hope you had a great Easter. Will get this on my iPhone for in the car tomorrow/today.
haha well done dude your on the ball fair play to you , yeah wasnt bad thank you buddy , hope you had a good one too :)

yes mate had a great day with the family and to top it off its even better knowing i beat spooky and sandra to your mix again

Oooooo Fran you dirty dog, you must have been up late looking at the timethis was posted!

………and you Shariain dirty stop out
label-dirty-stop-out.jpg

:) as for beating myself and Spooky, maybe we were away on a little holiday again, lmao. :) x
As for us ...ooooops just me sorry .... it was an early night!!

sunsetkisswal.jpg

Well done Shariain you’re now coming the one to beat :icon_thumright:

Thanks Fran, downloaded and had time to listen to 22 mins so far.. just keep sounding better and better!! :icon_thumright:

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks dude I'm sure it will be a great mix.

I'm at work so I will not win this one.

Come on spooky can't let Sandra get it first. Lol.

Sandra if you get it first then well done of not then haha.:):)

Thanks dude I'm sure it will be a great mix.

I'm at work so I will not win this one.

Come on spooky can't let Sandra get it first. Lol.

Sandra if you get it first then well done of not then haha.:):)
your welcome buddy :) , its a little different to the norm :)
haha well its all on spooky and sandra then isnt it to fight for number 1 spot lol

Ok im on it now. Sorry Spooky. :) x

Hi Fran, I have been enjoying the # 18 Easter mix, iv downloaded 019 and I am looking forward to it.

Ps: Im not talking to any of you lot!
shaking-no-smiley-emoticon.gif

;)

Fantastic mix Fran. Think Spooky not talking to us because he got beaten. AGAIN. Lol. Spooky, you have to be up really late or early to get the mix first. :) x

P.S. I am No. 1. :) x

Thanks Fran, top man for doing a Bday Special mix. :icon_thumright:
Iv just downloaded it.

No need to say sorry Shariain, you keep her on her toes.
I make that (first to download) 2 to Shariain 1 to myself………..and way …………….. way back here somewhere is Sandra on 1

laughing-at-someone-smiley-emoticon.gif

Sorry sandra, I think I'm 1 ahead so that would make me the no.1 still.

Better luck next time.

That's good to here your doing good now.

I was just thinking about posting in here last night to bump it up and wake a few people up (you know who you are) to make it a bit more exciting and all that. Lol

That's good to here your doing good now.

I was just thinking about posting in here last night to bump it up and wake a few people up (you know who you are) to make it a bit more exciting and all that. Lol
can only go down for so long eh pal got to go up sooner or later :) ,
hahha bump away dude was thinking it was way overdue so had to sort it out asap!! hope you all enjoyed it anyway ?!

It's on my phone and I have not listened to it yet I'm keeping it for Saturday for my train ride to Lincoln to look at a s3.

Reactions: FranA3 and Sandra
can only go down for so long eh pal got to go up sooner or later :) ,
hahha bump away dude was thinking it was way overdue so had to sort it out asap!! hope you all enjoyed it anyway ?!

Fantastic as always Fran. Thank you very much. Wonder where spooky is, he not been on this thread yet, guess his internet developed a little fault. :) xx

Another amazing mix. Sitting on the train heading to Peterborough and no doubt everyone in the carriage can hear it to. Lol

Wow, thanks Fran. no.1fanis on the winning streak tonight. Will download now. Haha Spooky and Iain. :) x

Think I will let someone else win tonight as I'm off to bed up at 5am for work and just turned the pc off for the night but I will be on it as soon as.

Edit.

You got there first for a change well done and I didn't need to let you win after all. Lol

Reactions: Sandra and FranA3
its not letting me download it. the download button is not on the top of the sound bar @soundcloud next to save to favorites

thats it downloading now, i had a listen earlier on playing it through soundcloud and its a great mix. thanks again Fran