a new trance mix from me

Last edited:
PM me a couple of your mixes mate just listened to a minute of it and i want some more lol

Cant beat a bit of trance.

Any new mixes yet Fran?

I like hard trance and I also love GABBA you've got me in the mood to get my **** back to the rave scene not been in a year lol

Sorry man lol will get mixing later on trying to get my collection back up I lost 80gb worth of music gutted isnt the word lol

Ah we have a fellow DJ on the forum, Iv done a lot of mix remixes for a number of folk online, i may upload and let you have a sniff,

Count me in, i love my music, would love to hear some of your mixes turkster.

Ah we have a fellow DJ on the forum, Iv done a lot of mix remixes for a number of folk online, i may upload and let you have a sniff,
I'm no dj bro i just like to play around when I'm bored so i can listen to them while working lol :) , just finished a hard trance mix now uploading it to zippy share now as my sound cloud is full until i get some more minutes lol

Ok Fran, im off for a listen right now. Im sure it will be excellent
I'm listening back to it myself I'm sure i messed up in a few places lmao . let me know what you think of it , but beware its not anything like the vocal mix lol :)

I'm listening back to it myself I'm sure i messed up in a few places lmao . let me know what you think of it , but beware its not anything like the vocal mix lol :)

Fran, what can i say, lol. You are the man. Its different from the other two you have done recently, but it is awesome. I enjoyed it very much. Please sir can we have some more more more. Thanks.

Fran, what can i say, lol. You are the man. Its different from the other two you have done recently, but it is awesome. I enjoyed it very much. Please sir can we have some more more more. Thanks.
ok you won i did another one as i was bored tonight , a nice mellow trance mix this time not too hardcore lol Zippyshare.com - trance mix 26th jan .mp3

Last edited:
Awesome Fran, you've got some talent, but we need more!!!:thrashi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FranA3
Just stumbled on this thread. Nice mix there mate! I LOVE vocal trance stuff!

Been listening to this the past few days. I always get goose bumps once it gets to 1:45

thanks buddy , yeah i love vocal trance too some of the tunes are amazing really gets me all goose bumps on the go , yeah that tune is a dam good one

Just stumbled on this thread. Nice mix there mate! I LOVE vocal trance stuff!

Been listening to this the past few days. I always get goose bumps once it gets to 1:45

I enjoyed that.

Loving the mixes mate. Excellent. What gear do you use?

Ah cool. I was wondering how you did it, all sounds good.

I am thinking of setting up my cdj's as controllers, then outputting to my mixer for mixing duties, just so I don't have to run 2 HDD's, one for each deck.

Ah cool. I was wondering how you did it, all sounds good.

I am thinking of setting up my cdj's as controllers, then outputting to my mixer for mixing duties, just so I don't have to run 2 HDD's, one for each deck.
thanks pal , yeah would be a lot better

Excellent tunes keep them coming, downloaded to itunes for syncing later. Have you ever thought about doing a pod cast and then putting it out there via that.

Fran, we need some more tunes soon please.