A new set of shoes.

T3nnant

Reaction score
It was about time and I was finally persuaded to part with some of my hard earned wages, so here it is, Inspiri CRS4's 19 inches 8.5 x 9.5
You either hate it or love it, I'm undecided!

Reactions: DieselJake
Hates too strong but really not my cup of tea, might be a grower tho and it is refreshing to see something different.

Wow never seen those, as said very different. I quite like them, love when you see a car with wheels like that in person and it makes you double take.

not to sure

but if you like them that's all that matters.

what offset are they

Go take some more pics so I can decide lol

Looks good just need some more angles! :icon thumright:

I'm in the not so sure side, they look a bit like Meccano wheels to me.

However it is cool to see something different!

you've just saved me a lot of money too lol, ive been putting buying these off for ages in 18" as I like the wheels but was unsure on if they would match the colour of my car (same blue as you). personally im not keen (at the current angles you have shown) are you planning to lower the car any more? may look a bit better maybe?

The jury is out on those imho, but as long as you like them ....who gives a f@ck right?! They would last two minutes up here this time of year....salt would eat them alive during the Winter.

Br
A

The wheels have grown on me to be fair, love them. They are 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 tires are 235-35-19. Backs fit perfect for me, the front could do with 15mm spacers I think.
Front can be lowered as on coilovers, rear is a low as it can so far unless I get shorter springs.

Offsets are Front ET45 Rear ET40

Bit strange going 235 all round with 8.5 et40 front and 9.5 et45 rear, would have lined up better going 225 front or 245 rear.

Reactions: T3nnant
The 235 gave me a bit stretch on the rear so it clears the arch nicely, to be honest even the front could do with some if im going lower.