1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a must see!!! VERY FUNNY!

richy Jan 4, 2005

1. richy

richy Member

2. nervus

nervus Well-Known Member

what a fat gimp /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

3. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Do you have his suicide on .wmf after that. Shame! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

4. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

Really Funny! Just brightened up my afternoon in the office.

How hard is it going back to work. Loads to do...ahh

Rob

5. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Yeah i just come back from a pub lunch. Noone wants to be here. Roll on 4.30 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

6. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

7. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

I am here till gone 5. Time to go on the arcade....

8. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Well i have a nice 45-60 min drive home at 4.30. Hopefully miss most of rush hour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

I can beat that.

I work in North London and have to travel back to Kent. On the sweaty train!!! Wife has the car. I need to make up excuses in the evening to nip out to the shops and have a blast down the lanes!

10. abmunro

abmunro Member

I just wish I had a job... I'm so bored.

Big issue!!!!!! anyone

11. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Where do u work in North London Rob?

12. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

If you ever find that job give me a shout m8 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

13. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

Did I forget to say that in between shouting at suppliers I got to wash my car and play on the skid pan on the car park roof? Unfortunatley there are no fit birds anywhere near here so no seat sniffing though Nervus.

When you move give me a shout and I will try and sort you out with a few bits CJ B6 2.0. We have a seconds section that I run. I could rustle up some bits that are sound enough.

Rob

14. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Ok cheers Rob nice one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I'm now off home catch you guys later on! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

15. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

I drive 5 mins to work and all at 30 or less. Dead boring. Have now added a nice wee country section /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif which means getting out of bed 15mins earlier, but well worth it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

16. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

I drive 5 mins to work and all at 30 or less. Dead boring. Have now added a nice wee country section /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif which means getting out of bed 15mins earlier, but well worth it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW - vid looks like my mate. Gonna forward it to all the boys. Excellent

17. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

It looks a little sketchy in the snow there though!

I know what you mean though. I live out in the sticks a bit and love taking odd turns here and there just so the drive takes longer.

I am definitely going to have to change my picture as yours is quality Ian.

Rob

18. StevieBogan

StevieBogan Member

Ha, ha, ha ...

not at work till tomorrow. Waiting on burd to get ready b4 we go out for dinner.

What a fat ****, suppose, he certainly looks as though he's having a good time!?

19. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

I thought it was a bit like Barry for a second LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif sorry, bit below the belt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

20. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

[ QUOTE ]
    CJ B6 2.0 said:
    If you ever find that job give me a shout m8 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Conor! becarefull the missus will catch u! and that means cold sholder for a few nights lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
    i know been there lol mick

21. Markb

Markb Active Member

What a prat LOL

22. laurra

laurra Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I like the music /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif