A message from Audi UK

Administrators

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
It’s taken just four years for Audis in the Park to become one of the most popular Audi enthusiast meetings in Europe, so we’re very excited to be going along to the event this coming weekend.

We know many of your members will be travelling long distances to be at Audis in the Park, and we’d like to show our appreciation.

The first 500 people to visit the Northampton Audi stand and show the letter they'll be handed at the event will receive a complimentary gift.

It’s our way of saying thank you for their support.

After the event we’d love to see your photos, so please share your favourites with us on our official Audi UK social media channels.

You can find us at:

www.facebook.com/AudiUK
www.twitter.com/AudiUK
www.google.com/+AudiUK
www.pinterest.com/AudiUK

We’ll be creating an Audis in the Park photo gallery too - so make sure you keep an eye on the Audi UK Facebook page.

We hope you have a great time at the event.

The Audi UK Social Media team

Reactions: Wieletjies7, Scuba79, Pabs and 16 others
Thanks Audi UK from all in the East Anglia area:thumbsup:

Reactions: Pubemammal
Thanks Audi from ASN Yorkshire & Humber! :)

Reactions: HullRs3, cjsuk and SPARTAN91
​Thanks to Audi Uk from audi-sport.net Scottish Members. :) x

Reactions: SPARTAN91
Hi Audi UK, thanks for recognising some ASN members travel long distances to attend this event ( over 700 miles round trip in my case) with this in mind, if I am one of the 500, can you reserve me an S3 flat bottom steering wheel. Now that would be a NICE gift.:laugh:

Reactions: voorhees
Thanks from the South East section Audi :)

I'll be more than happy to take one of those award winning 2.5l 5 pot engines off your hands as a complimentary gift ;-)

Reactions: RS5 JON
I would like to say thanks from the Audi RS3 Owners Club who will be out in force & increased numbers on Sunday, much to my pleasure as I was the only one last year :arco:

Reactions: DAYTONA 500