a message for pimp....

"maybe if hitler had won the war we wouldn't be subjected to the politically correct, flower picking,cardigan knitting bunch of tw..erps that ruin our way of life, after all how can a white lilly livered poncy liberal decide that the average muslim/asian finds it offensive for a british white to fly his/her national flag, ban christmas 'decor' because it offends minorities etc etc..."

I agree. Our government has turned this country into a pc mad nanny state. The fact that you cant display the National flag outside your house to show you patriotism or love for your country is absolutely pathetic. i also heard about Santa being banned in Birmingham and my mouth hit the floor, i f*cking love Santa! i dont really give a monkies about an ice cream lid but when someone screws around with Santa i get upset. Who could possibly have anything against a figure whose sole job it is is to bring happiness into the lives of young children once a year?

Since labour took over, things have gone absolutely potty in this country. We sit by and watch as day by day we become even more powerless as a society.

Hitler, to me, is like many of these hate mongering extremists, he misinterpreted an ideology and as a result huge numbers of people suffered/died because of his twisted vision. Someone even told me he was part Jewish(not sure if thats true, i never cheked) which makes him even more of a physco to me. If you only could find someone who had some of Hitlers leadership qualities but just without the phsyco elements then i would agree. I want someone who can stand up and lead and stand up and say no!

i suppose you believe in the tooth fairy and the easter bunny as well, there not real s4

[ QUOTE ]
when we won the 2nd world war the english were a tough, hardenned, respected people with backbones made of cast iron, now look at us, our country is the dumping ground for the worlds crap,

[/ QUOTE ]

Very very true, Ive been living outside of the UK for over 2 years now, everytime I go back I see just what a raw deal we get, the harder you work and try to better yourself, the more you have to pay. I agree with most of what Blair has done outside of the UK since he came to power but his Home policies shaft the people. Why should the generation that won WW2 for us be ignored while people that have travelled thousands of miles and through many other safe countries get everything handed to them on a plate is beyond me? Why should we adapt to them?

[ QUOTE ]

i'm not so sure hitler was a racist, he had a ideal vision but went about achieving it in the wrong way, after all why kill any jews when he could have used his impeccably timed railway network to send them home.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Jews didnt have a place to call home back then, they were scattered through the world and intergrated themselves with the local populations. When the Nazis invaded other countrys in europe their Jews along with the Jews in Germany where put on these well run trains and sent mostly to Poland. Hitler was a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif nutcase, FACT! Visit somewhere like Bergen Belsen (I lived down the road as a kid) just to see the immenseness of what he was trying to achieve (and Belsen wasnt even that big compared to the others) row upon row or burial mounds are all thats left of the Kamp now. Theres no life whatsoever, even birds avoid it and the place is a memorial park full of trees and bushes....

dont mean this in a bad way but more of an inquisitive way...

Why have so many people got it / had it in for the Jews?

what did they do?

[ QUOTE ]
dont mean this in a bad way but more of an inquisitive way...

Why have so many people got it / had it in for the Jews?

what did they do?

[/ QUOTE ]

don't know, thats what i was getting at when i suggested maybe hitler could have sent them home instead of killing them, but as Unkle points out they had nowhere in particular to call home/go.

Unkle, for years my father would 'go on' about places like Belsen, Auschwitz etc.. he watched all the docs' , read all the articles, and basically would talk of his fascination of those events.
Eventually he took a trip over to Auschwitz with my mother and went to all of the usual 'touristy' areas, there was however a prohibitted area whereby he bribed a official to let him in, this area, he says, was about the size of 6-8 football pitches and at first appeared to be wet/marshland, upon closer inspection he discovered that the whole area was a mass of submerged human remains.
Since his return from that trip he still talks about the war etc..but has hit the bottle big time, this he blames partly on what he saw that day...

"Since his return from that trip he still talks about the war etc..but has hit the bottle big time,..."

Really sorry to hear that amb276s3, what he saw must have been really bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Unfortunately the harsh reality or war is that if your involved in it or witness the effects of it first hand, it scars you deeply.

My father raises money for children who are orphaned during wars. Some of the photos he showed me of the kids from his trips were truely upsetting. Its when you see things like this that you think to yourself i dont care what this government does, do anything except go to war.