a message for pimp....

Another one that might interest you JPO, the reporter of this article's thinking is more along the lines of my own in regards to the BNP's supposed 'alliances' with cetain Hindu/Sikh leaders Click Here

Hi everyone this is my boyfriends account. He left it on this page and I got reading it and I am astounded by what has been written.

Dear Pimp

I'm a 25 year old Sikh who was born in this country. As a BRITISH Sikh I am completely and utterly disgusted by your comments. It is pretty obvious from your comments that you, yourself are racist. You fail to realise that India is a country and Muslim is a religion. You said in one of your many postings, the problems in this country are due to 99% of Muslims!!!! I would have to disagree the problems in this country are largely to do with people like yourself.

1/4 of the world's population is Muslim so the people you may have come across who are Muslim are only a small minority. Secondly if all Muslims were to leave this country, the country would go into depression. You have no idea how much the economy relies upon these people that you claim cause most of the problems in this country.

It seems as though you have never picked up a book in your life. Did you know that, there are more Muslims living in India than in Pakistan??? Did you know that your ancestors could have been Muslims themselves as Sikhism is a very young religion and those who initially choose to follow it were Hindus or Muslims themselves. You claim to be a Sikh and for those who do not know a lot about Sikhism one of the cardinal beliefs is that all people are equal (which im sure you would all agree is the foundation of all religions)

I could go on for awhile but I would like to leave you with a thought MR pimp?

The Taj Mahal is one of Indian's most visited sites both by tourists as well as Indians themselves. I'm sure you would agree that this is an amazing building but did you know it was built be a Muslim for his wife to show how much he loved her. The Indian's name is Emperor Shah Jahan.

ImS3ola, first of all Kidda nice to hear from u and nice to get a view from another indian, however i don't agree with your views, i will post a proper reply later as i'm a bit busy now.

pimp im sure i had put in my last post that it was not aimed at you, as for the person saying about arguments on here id call it a disscusion where other people can read and perhaps like i have learn something, even if they dont agree, I cant see how some one can be born here and say that there indian as i would say that there british its just there ethnic orgins make them indian which is why i cannot see how they could take arms with a country that they where not born in, im sure i have scottish origins along the line somewhere but im english not scottish.

Hi everyone this is my boyfriends account. He left it on this page and I got reading it and I am astounded by what has been written.

Dear Pimp

I'm a 25 year old Sikh who was born in this country. As a BRITISH Sikh I am completely and utterly disgusted by your comments. It is pretty obvious from your comments that you, yourself are racist. You fail to realise that India is a country and Muslim is a religion. You said in one of your many postings, the problems in this country are due to 99% of Muslims!!!! I would have to disagree the problems in this country are largely to do with people like yourself.

How have i failed to realise India is a country? In fact YOU have failed to realise that 'Muslim' is not a religion. The religion is ISLAM.

Also, lets take all the problems caused by Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims in this country, and put them together as a group. There are almost 4 million Muslims in this country, yet there are only around 800,000 Hindus and Sikhs put together. Basic maths tells you that the majority of crime commited by these three religions comes from Muslims, as its a much larger group. Also, its not me blowing or threatening to blow things up, its not me thats putting the lives of millions of innocent people at risk, its not me thats sitting around claiming illegal benefits whilst genuine citizens foot the bill. So i fail to see how its 'people like me' causing the problems in this country.

Your whole post is centered around defending Muslims, even going so far as to point out that we used to be Muslim ourself, and also tryin to dissolve any blame attached to them for the state this countries in.

Also the tone of your post suggests that you took my comments very personally as well. Sorry but i'm already suspicous. Now if you didn't agree with my views, fair enough. But first of all i'd have to question why you would be so disgusted at my anti-muslim comments, i don't see any other non-muslims go so far as to say they are disgusted, maybe some might disagree but they are not disgusted (or at least they haven't said they are), why you? What personal attachment/link do you have with Islam that would make you so inclined to create a whole post defending them? The only thing i can think of is that you maybe have a lot of Muslim friends, and maybe other reasons, but i'm sorry to say, unless theres a hidden agenda, i see no reason for you to take it so personally, if you are not Muslim yourself. I have yet to come across a Hindu or Sikh in my lifetime that would be 'utterly disgusted' with mildly anti-muslim comments, and none of them would go to all the trouble of making a whole post defending them, at the end of the day its not like we're best friends with them.

1/4 of the world's population is Muslim so the people you may have come across who are Muslim are only a small minority. Secondly if all Muslims were to leave this country, the country would go into depression. You have no idea how much the economy relies upon these people that you claim cause most of the problems in this country.

If i'm honest, this sounds like a Muslim talking. A Sikh would have no real reason to defend Muslims so much and point out their enourmous contribution.

Secondly, i already mentioned in one of my previous posts that if ALL ethnic minorities (including Muslims) were to leave, England would collapse, so i already know this. However, if just the muslims left, then the country wouldn't collapse at all, similarly if just the Hindus and Sikhs left, the country wouldn't collapse. None of the ethnic groups are that important individually that, if one of them were to leave, the country would collapse. Its only collectively, all of the ethnic minorities put together, that our contribution is big enough that if it was taken away there would be real problems.

Another point is that whilst there are a lot of Muslims in this country, a large number of them are in dead end jobs, or unemployed or claiming benefits, check the home office figures.

So I'm sorry, but i don't believe that the contribution of the Muslims alone is such that this country would 'go into depression' without them.

It seems as though you have never picked up a book in your life. Did you know that, there are more Muslims living in India than in Pakistan???

Well, yes i did know there are more Muslims in India then there are in Pakistan, whats that got to do with reading a book, what significance does that point have, and also why you would NEED to read a book to get that information anyway?

Did you know that your ancestors could have been Muslims themselves as Sikhism is a very young religion and those who initially choose to follow it were Hindus or Muslims themselves.

I know my religous history on India inside out, i virtually have a degree in it. Theres a bit of a history lesson coming up for anyones thats interested, and to the best of my knowledge its pretty accurate information, unless i've been taught a load of ****** by all the priests and teachers and saints.

The majority of those who converted to Sikhi (the Sikh religion) were Hindu, and a lot were Muslim. But did you also know that a large number of the very Muslims who converted to Sikhi were INITIALLY Hindus to start off with anyway? At some point, way before the Sikh religion started, these Hindus were forced to convert to Islam by the Moghuls, especially during Emperor Aurangzebs rule. A lot of Hindus at the time (mainly the Brahmans, the highest caste Hindus) would look down on them and not allow them to convert back to Hinduism. Then when Sikhi came about, it was a path back in so, as they weren't allowed to convert back to Hinduism, they chose Sikhi, which didn't discrimate against anyone.

You claim to be a Sikh and for those who do not know a lot about Sikhism one of the cardinal beliefs is that all people are equal (which im sure you would all agree is the foundation of all religions)

I don't and never have claimed to be a Sikh. I have both Hindus AND Sikhs in my family, and i am neither one or the other, i haven't claimed to be one or the other, however i know equally about both religions the same....

Now back to the topic. Yes i do know one of the most fundamental values in Sikhism (and indeed every other religion) is that everybody is equal, no matter their race or skin color or religion. If we all followed this value 100%, we'd all be saints, there would be no trouble in the world etc.

However, it also states in sikhism that caste means nothing, yet we still go around shouting what caste we are? Or Jatts aren't allowed to marry Tharkans? etc etc. When people realise that everyone truly IS equal, the world will be a great place to live. But thats wishful thinking, we all know that deep down everyone is equal, but we are human, we are not saints. People are always going to look down on other people and treat them different. Like i said its just human nature.

I could go on for a while but I would like to leave you with a thought MR pimp?

Oh, go on then

The Taj Mahal is one of Indian's most visited sites both by tourists as well as Indians themselves. I'm sure you would agree that this is an amazing building but did you know it was built be a Muslim for his wife to show how much he loved her. The Indian's name is Emperor Shah Jahan.

That has about as much relevance to this topic as this years qoutas for fishing in the north sea. So what?? How is that significant? Again, your trying to impress people with the feats of Muslims, which would be understandable if you were Muslim yourself, but your not. The Golden Temple is also one of the most visited and beutiful places in India, so is the Empire State building in America, so is Niagra Falls and Stonehenge. So it just so happened to be Muslims that built the Taj Mahal, that doesn't justify the actions of the Muslims in this country does it?

But whilst we're here, and you brought it up, i'll explain a little of the history behind it.

The Taj Mahal was, as you rightly say, built by the Emperor Shah Jahan, for his wife. When he died, his son, the previously mentioned Aurangzeb, become Emperor. Now he was a different matter altogether compared to his father.

Emperor Aurangzeb was hell bent on India being an Islamic state, and went on a mission to convert every non-muslim in sight, by means of torture, murder and rape. In the process, millions of Hindus and Sikhs were converted to Islam forcefully by his army, and literally millions more were also killed in battles, because they opposed him. This is one of the big reasons why there is bad feelings between Muslims and us. Its like the Jews, they will never forget what happened in the holocaust, this is the same, it was ethnic and religous cleansing at its worst, and the number of lives taken was 10 fold of that in the holocaust.

These are all facts, not me making it up, i will provide a link to the history so you can see for yourself, or alternatively anyone can do a search for Emperor Aurangzeb on the net. ImS3ola, our own ancestors and more importantly our Gurus children were tortured by these Muslims in order to get them to convert. So sorry if i have a little dislike for Muslims, if you want to worship the ground they walk on and ignore our history, then you can carry on defending them to the hilt. Like i said before, from the tone of your post you have taken my comments about Muslims way more personally then called for, which i can't really understand.

Anyway, heres a link if anyones interested on the rule of Emperor Aurangzeb, if you think i'm biased and have picked the site which makes him look as bad as possible, do a search and pick your own site. Anyway, after all this typing, hope everyone found it interesting at least, whether they agree with me or not! This is a pretty decent page covering some of what i spoke about, if anyones interested read it before you discount what i have said as rubbish.

[ QUOTE ]
pimp im sure i had put in my last post that it was not aimed at you, as for the person saying about arguments on here id call it a disscusion where other people can read and perhaps like i have learn something, even if they dont agree, I cant see how some one can be born here and say that there indian as i would say that there british its just there ethnic orgins make them indian which is why i cannot see how they could take arms with a country that they where not born in, im sure i have scottish origins along the line somewhere but im english not scottish.

[/ QUOTE ]

hi, yea i know it wasn't aimed at me, and my post wasn't aimed at you, and not in a bad way anyway. and like you said, if anyone is that sensitive and thick that they can't see this as being a very decent discussion that isn't offending anyone, and in fact its very informative, then they should get lost.

what a load of poppycock this is.

If your of any ethnic background living in THIS goddam fcuked up NOW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif pile of a country then you have just ****** well be loyal to it otherwise ****** off!

Its realy that simple.

[ QUOTE ]
what a load of poppycock this is.

If your of any ethnic background living in THIS goddam fcuked up NOW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif pile of a country then you have just ****** well be loyal to it otherwise ****** off!

Its realy that simple.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol i waste my time with a long intelligent post and you come out with this sh*iite.

If u can't think of something interesting to add, then fu*ck off to another thread, cos its comments like that which will get this thread locked, its already happened once. u might be suprised to learn that there are more intelligent people out there then you who are actually interested in discussin this subject, and who can put their disagreements across a little bit more intelligently as well, bottom line is we don't want gay retarded comments like that to leave the mods with no option but to lock the thread.

Also, if you write in proper english like u should have been taught, and put the words in the correct order like they are meant to go, i won't have to do a triple take just to understand what you wrote. Bye!

pimp dont find your posts offensive its just i cannot see how you claim to be indian when its only your ethnic orgin that is Indian, like it or not your english in my eyes whether your skin is purple, olive or polka dot. Have spoke to friends english and scottish and they reckon your english as well so from one english man to another english man good evening to you sir. As for asians making money i have no problem with that i can see the importance they play in our economy and have no worries with that at all as soon as every one can get on with each other the better. If wiked was hinting that i belong to bnp your very much mistaking, some of pimps comments are worthwhile and some dont cut the mustard with me and i can see how some people do turn round and say go back to ethnic country. Pimp last question as we could disagree for a month of sundays, if you visit india do they class you as indian or english?

they class me as indian, but its a funny question becuase i know some would class me as english, its very very complicated to explain. i don't know who implied u were bnp but it wasn't me, i havent got offended by anyones posts, so its all good. cup of tea? the kettles just boiled

Enjoy it pimp, think wiked666 was indicating i was BNP not fussed as i know that if someone treats me with respect, there get the same respect back regardless of religion sexuality or beliefs, obviously me and peter sutcliff or jack the ripper wouldnt get on

i cant help thinking i should have bought my car with DSG? anyone got any opinions?

Politics, religion etc just eat up too much time discussing particularly when it seems that on most of these issues people seem to have opinions and they won't be changed. Therefore after dipping my toe in this thread I'm gonna step away after this post.

In answer to your question about what was racist in your post, my understanding of racisim is generalising people based on race, colour of skin, country of birth etc.

I hate generalations (in general /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif) so you coming up with a generalisation based on a country someone comes from seems wrong. Your comment was extreme simply "we will never TRULY be accepted as part of this country by 99% of Native White English people". Seems to me a generalisation based on colour and country of birth.

[ QUOTE ]
Its not my adopted country

[/ QUOTE ] In that case it's even more astounding that you wouldn't defend your country of birth in all situations.

ok, well as you say we won't agree, i don't think it was racist but if it came across to u that way, then sorry dude.

also "In that case it's even more astounding that you wouldn't defend your country of birth in all situations." if on the last day of ur parents holiday in new zealand they gave birth to u, the next day flew back to england, would u fight defend new zealand just cos u were born there? even though u only spent 1 day in the country

[ QUOTE ]
Enjoy it pimp, think wiked666 was indicating i was BNP not fussed as i know that if someone treats me with respect, there get the same respect back regardless of religion sexuality or beliefs, obviously me and peter sutcliff or jack the ripper wouldnt get on

[/ QUOTE ]

so there are people with sense out there - all this talk of fight for england or burn at the stake is kind of pathetic.

[ QUOTE ]
who can put their disagreements across a little bit more intelligently as well, bottom line is we don't want gay retarded comments like that

[/ QUOTE ]

Doh! Forgot to mention your homophobic comment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Pimp do you feel oppressed in the way your life is now ?,when you get up do you feel like a second class citzen of this country?

Hey we're all Vikings at the end of the day, but I wouldn't take their side if they invaded again or even if we faced them in the world cup.
Surely this whole debate hinges on time.
It takes a shed load of time & passing generations for both inbred beliefs/ideas & cultural acceptance to change. Each generation gets watered down and over time attitudes & beliefs will change but unfortunately not in our lifetime. Also unfortunately the watering down process also seems to work the other way & spawns a whole bunch of extremists as well.

We were warned years ago by Enoch Powell that this division in race/culture would become a problem, why didn't anybody listen, i personally don't have a problem with any 'non white' (excluding the terrorist type), my problem is with the liberal leftie pc brigade who seem to be f**king this country by the hour, the way in which they want to (and the government do) seem to provide for anyone nonwhite, protect anyone nonwhite etc etc creates anger and then brings out the racism, why are victims of crime told " jonny wasn't given ice cream when he was a child, thats why he burgled you " for f**ks sake. I think if anyone should leave the country it should be that lot, then sift through the rest of the cr*p and boot that lot out as well.
However i do believe that every man, woman and child in this country is 100% racist, its just controlled by some more than others, its just a built in factor which possibly stems from thousands of years ago and we can't do anything about it, a mild example would be when i was being driven by a pakistani cabby a black guy walks out in front of the car, the cabby shouts f**king n****r, this goes on all the time and it doesn't matter what colour you are it goes round in circles and nicely brushed under the carpet by the leftie pc anti war brigade.
For gods sake lets all show a bit of backbone, a stiff upper lip, god save our queen.
I'm just going to raise the union flag outside my house, i fancy a couple of nights in the slammer...........

[ QUOTE ]

Also, this is directly to you JPO, as you obviously follow the BNP. I am definatly right when i say that in their previous policies (probably about a year ago), they actually stated that anyone who isn't English will eventually be asked to leave, will be given something like a year to do it voluntarily, but if they refused to leave they will be forced to do so through courts. That part of the policy has now been removed, and it says that we can leave voluntarily if we want to, however we won't be forced to go. I know for a fact it said that, i remember it clearly. Now, do you think that has been removed becuase BNP have genuinly changed their views and are now happy for us to stay if we want to, or is it to come across better and appeal to more people, who maybe might have thought the previous policy was a bit harsh? I think its the latter, and if thats the case then as i said before we have everything to fear if BNP get in. However, i think its a interesting but pointless discussion becuase IMO they have no chance whotsoever in winning government. Not in our lifetime anyway. They probably have a lot more support then people including me realise, but definatly nowhere near enough to win an election.

[/ QUOTE ]

PImp,

You're getting 'slightly' confused on this issue........... what you describe is in relation to illegal immigrants, bogus asylum seekers etc...........

This is probably the bit you were thinking of:

"The intention of the BNP Immigration Policy is to remove all illegal immigrants present within the United Kingdom in an orderly, lawful and humane manner through a planned Two Phase procedure. The First Phase will be dealt with by the Civil Courts and regarded as a civil matter, whilst the Second Phase will be dealt with by the Criminal Courts and regarded as a matter of National Security."

See link for full policy:
http://www.bnp.org.uk/candidates2005/manifesto/manf3.htm

As I said, you have nothing to fear from a BNP Government, which BTW I predict will be in power within the next 16 Years.......... Those people that can't understand why you [pimp] (in the hypothetical war) would fight for India against the United Kingdom, don't 'truly' understand what the BNP are about. The BNP would fully support, and understand, your view!

PS The I read the searchlight article........ not my prefered source for a 'balanced' opinion, but I do like to hear all sides of an argument. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'm just going to raise the union flag outside my house, i fancy a couple of nights in the slammer...........

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you'll find the penalty for that is now deportation!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hey we're all Vikings at the end of the day, but I wouldn't take their side if they invaded again or even if we faced them in the world cup.
Surely this whole debate hinges on time.
It takes a shed load of time & passing generations for both inbred beliefs/ideas & cultural acceptance to change. Each generation gets watered down and over time attitudes & beliefs will change but unfortunately not in our lifetime. Also unfortunately the watering down process also seems to work the other way & spawns a whole bunch of extremists as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very good point, it was really bad when the first generation came here, not so bad for us. As people start growing up with more and more different people, it won't seem strange to them. At the moment there are many people of all races in this country who were brought up with hardly any foreigners, the people in my generation grew up in quite a mixed environment, and the people in my little sisters generation have even more mix and so on. So within 30-40 years, after a couple more generations have passed, every single person here will have been brought up from day one with a huge mix of different races, so to them it won't be different, they won't look on them as foreigners, so possibly racism will dissapear even more.

JPO, i think its a case of getting rid of the worst first. After that they will concentrate on everyone else. End of the day, the very fact that they are willing to offer us legal immigrants money to go back to our 'ethnic homeland' speaks volumes, its a clear sign that they want us to go as well, but voluntarily as they can't force us. So my point is still that if we stay, we will clearly be second class citizens, and will always come second to native white people when it comes to any matters such as health, court trials, schools etc, which i wouldn't be prepared to put up with. One of the most fundamental policies of the BNP is to start putting the needs of native white people first, if there was a waiting list for a operation we'd be last, school places would all go to whites first etc etc, i don't wanna live in a society like that.

Had a conversation with a close friend (Irish woman)of mine about the matter in hand (which i think has lost the plot slightly anyway)

Her point was at one point in time we have been all immigrants ,when the english went to America ,When the Irish went to America to seek out work because of the countrys economic state, go and work there and send the money home to look after their familys ..sounds familiar does it?

The classes of this country have evolved so far now that we need people from poor countrys to come and work here because there is no-one willing to do the crap jobs out there

Example i have been trying to fill positions at work which are not the best i.e cleaners,KPs these positions are offered £6.00 an Hour not mega bucks i know but above the minim wage two people have applied for the position and one is Czech,
I walk down the street were i live and see lots of unemployed people (white) and i dont care how that sounds there is only a 10 indian/black blah blah people live here....

The point i am making is the only people to blame for the state we are in is ourselves,racisimn is by product of this and so is immigration issue's,If we had a culture were the right values were put across to children from a young age and made to stick and were people did not think less of someone for the job they did this would a start in my eyes .......Goverment changing the way they think would help,the minute the minim wage come into place it made people lazy i have seen lots more people with no ambition to get better in life because they earn enough......I looked in the paper in the week end and seen a job for a manager in a shop they offered 12k a year 37hr below it was a job in tesco filling shelfs for more money than that and benefits .....nuts ,fair enough to turnover to wages and all that but there must be line drawn somewhere

In Conculsion if we as a nation want to hold on to whats important to us we must work for it and the way things are at the moment i cant see things changing.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you'll find the penalty for that is now deportation!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

oops, i must keep up with the times, or will those lilly livered lefties get me first !!!

exactly, the english themselves are immigrants in spain, as recently a lot have been moving there. and you know what the really funny thing is? when i went to spain along with 3 or 4 friends (all indian), we got exactly the same looks we get here if we go to a really predominantly white area or club. im not complaining of racism at all, becuase ive been lucky in that ive never really suffered outright racism, the last time i was called a paki was probably when i was 12, im 22 now, but i always been pretty well built so probably why. Obviously i still get looks now and then, which doesn't really bother me much. but anyway back to spain, it was amazing to see these looks on english people who were immigrants themselves in a foreign country, and yet they are giving us a look as if they never seen foreigners before, when they only have to look no further then in the mirror to see one. they forget all too easily that they are foreigners and immigrants themselves in spain

Very well expressed Rev.
We're looking at a second generation of full time unemployed coming off the production line, where the hand outs are better than taking a low paid job and parents never worked, so you can see why the problem can only get worse. Why are long term (perfectly fit) unemployed people not made to work if they want to continue receiving benefits?
If they won't attend training to get a practical qualification, then why not provide them as unskilled labour to the building trade, rather than them doing it themselves cash in hand and claiming benefits as well
Picking up litter, driving/transport for the elderly, cleaning canals, there's a million jobs that just aren't done at the moment as it's too expensive, so it wouldn't effect the current job market.
Oh no I forgot, that would be infringing their civil rights to be a lazy scrounger. Silly me.

Dear Pimp

First off this is not ImolaS3 but his girlfriend. Secondly I'm not Muslim but I am Sikh. I know someone like you may find this hard to believe but it is possible for a Sikh to write those things about Muslims. I could be Jewish, Christian, Hindu or Buddhist and would still have those views. I am just embarrassed that someone who has been bought up in a multicultural country such as England would hold such prejudice views. I can’t even been bothered to argue with someone like yourself who seems very narrow minded. At the end of the day I take people for who they are and colour, race or religion has nothing to do with it. Its just a shame you can’t escape the little box you live in and actually see people and the world for what it is.

So pimp do you follow a religion or are you athiest or agnostic ?

Thats the difference between the cultures too many white vicky pollards in white society coming up through the ranks

By the way to the people complaining that this is a car site i think your find this thread is in general chat and people arent post whoreing there having a debate

mate of mine that used to work with me in currys, was a really decent bloke, if a bit lazy. anyway he worked like 16 hours a week plus got his benefits as well, he used to say it openly, if i work more hours the money i loose in benefits would put me worse off. its the governments fualt for creating a system in the first place where u can earn more when not working many hours, and less when u work more. like u said, anyone claiming benefits should have to do free public service jobs, as that at least 'pays' for their benefits, and if they are genuine benefit claimers they won't mind, in fact they would feel better cos at least they would feel they are earning the money, the only people who would be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif off by this are the people who only claim benefits cos they can't be bothered to work. also, people shouldn't be allowed to claim benefits for more then 2 years, then they should have to have a major review before deciding whether to carry on or stop giving them benefits, becuase 2 years is long enough to find a job, if they havent found one by then or genuinly tried really hard then its obvious they don't want to work. if u stop their benefits, they will have to look for a job or starve.

[ QUOTE ]
By the way to the people complaining that this is a car site i think your find this thread is in general chat and people arent post whoreing there having a debate

[/ QUOTE ]

wasn't complaining, was trying to inject a relatively light-hearted statement into this ball-breaking title fight we got here.

[ QUOTE ]
JPO, i think its a case of getting rid of the worst first. After that they will concentrate on everyone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pimp......... Like you say, that's what you 'think'. It's not what BNP say!

I think your fears are unfounded, what needs addressing is the problem of resentment caused by, among other things. 'positive discrimination'! Once this is removed, and the resentment that goes with it, there will be no need for any further discrimination, or second class citizens....... I don't speak for the BNP, but if I thought they would persecute those whom they say have a right to be here, they would not have my support........... !

On the Saxon issue, our most recent bloodlines are from the Normans....... 1066 and all that! And yes Our family go back to Norman ancestry, and also to the 'Knights Templar' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Pimp

First off this is not ImolaS3 but his girlfriend. Secondly I'm not Muslim but I am Sikh. I know someone like you may find this hard to believe but it is possible for a Sikh to write those things about Muslims. I could be Jewish, Christian, Hindu or Buddhist and would still have those views. I am just embarrassed that someone who has been bought up in a multicultural country such as England would hold such prejudice views. I can’t even been bothered to argue with someone like yourself who seems very narrow minded. At the end of the day I take people for who they are and colour, race or religion has nothing to do with it. Its just a shame you can’t escape the little box you live in and actually see people and the world for what it is.

So pimp do you follow a religion or are you athiest or agnostic ?

[/ QUOTE ]

no i follow both religions, its just that im not either one of them specifically, i beleive in god and i take aspects of both religions, as they have a lot of similarites and beliefs anyway. but anyway people grow up in different situations, and think differently.

and for someone whos making out they are straight as a ruler, u have made a lot of assumptions/predjudices about me in both of ur posts, and u don't even know me.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
JPO, i think its a case of getting rid of the worst first. After that they will concentrate on everyone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pimp......... Like you say, that's what you 'think'. It's not what BNP say!

I think your fears are unfounded, what needs addressing is the problem of resentment caused by, among other things. 'positive discrimination'! Once this is removed, and the resentment that goes with it, there will be no need for any further discrimination, or second class citizens....... I don't speak for the BNP, but if I thought they would persecute those whom they say have a right to be here, they would not have my support........... !

On the Saxon issue, our most recent bloodlines are from the Normans....... 1066 and all that! And yes Our family go back to Norman ancestry, and also to the 'Knights Templar' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Are u sure mate? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I am just embarrassed that someone who has been bought up in a multicultural country such as England would hold such prejudice views.

[/ QUOTE ]

England is not a multicultural Country........ A 'multicultural society' is a Politically Correct liberal idea that has failed.