1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a long time coming

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by jay22s3, Jul 27, 2014.

1. jay22s3

jay22s3 2nd gear sorts em out

[Jul 27, 2014]
    after nearly two months i hopefully will be getting my car back this week , it spat ring on the way back from Birmingham and recalculated it threw the turbo f..king both turbo and engine , there's some dodgy folk around as my S3 had an audi A4 engine it which i didn't when i bought it 4 years ago know as I'm no wizard on engine's so the 150 bhp engine couldn't stand up to the ko4 and it being remapped and eventually gave up , its been a long slog without the car but I'm feeling a bit apprehensive of it coming back . put a proper apy s3 engine in it with 80,000 on it and a fully refurbed turbo most people would have just sold the car for parts but the car means a lot to me so couldn't just let it go , its not the best s3 out there but its my baby and looking forward to her coming home.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. daz-20vt

daz-20vt Well-Known Member

[Jul 27, 2014]
    Jeez thats not good man. Glad your positive about the whole thing though id have spat my dummy big time.
    Good luck when you get it back!!
  4. Greg-S3

Greg-S3 Active Member

[Jul 27, 2014]
    Mate it'll be fine! Have you had the car mapped back to standard or left the map on? I'd be tempted to map it back to standard for awhile