A Little Bored Tonight

CMD

Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
So tonight after my shower i thought i will have a nice shave as my last shave was on the weekend of AITP. I'm not a fan of beards/goatee's but i thought sod it i will have a goatee for the weekend (wife's away working & visiting family) I can't wait to see the reaction of my work colleges in work tomorrow.

I'm luck that my facial hair doesn't grow qwick as i can go 2 week's without shaving but do try to shave every friday but this last few week's have been mad in work (long hours).. So has anybody else let there facial hair grow for a long period of time, and what sort of reaction did you get from people..

Last edited:
I used to clean shave every 3-4 days. If I shaved in the morning, I'd have stubble by the evening. But now I trim my beard to a stubble.

A couple of years back I grew mine for a week and a half coz I was going out in fancy dress as Jack Sparrow. :cool: There was a reaction at work when I went back the day after the party clean shaved again.

I can get away with about three days before a shave is strictly neccessary.

That doesn't stop me from routinely going 2-8 weeks though :ohmy:

//R

Had 2 weeks growth with a skinhead last year.
Looked like a rapist with an upside down head.

Not a great look.

Had 2 weeks growth with a skinhead last year.
Looked like a rapist with an upside down head.

Not a great look.

LOL That cracked me up.. I might let it grow long and put some bead's in it (to look cool) .. But i know it will end up looking like catweazles beard.

catweazle.jpg

Last edited:
HAHA.

Mine has been growing since Monday (last day at work) and as i'm leaving for a road trip down through France at 3am (about 5 hours from now) I can't see me having a shave for quite a while....I think we should start a "show us your beard" thread, maybe with a before and after shot!

Good idea.. I will post mine up tomorrow

Im a fan of facial hair i normally have a stubble, but OFTEN have lazy days that end up with me having a full beard, on the rare occasion, i will line it up and make it look smart, but normally i cant be ar5ed with it!!

If i clean shave, i look about 12!! So not a good look.

I like being clean shaved at the end of the week but for the next few day's i will let it do it's on thing.