1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Kewl Christmas Gift!

Stampie Dec 29, 2010

1. Stampie

Stampie Member

Hi All
    Hope everyone had a great christmas.

I was happy to unwrap a full set of LED rear lights for our Sportback from my Brother-In-Law! :rockwoot:
    Much better than the usual socks and pants me finks!

Just gotta get the Kufatec looms and find someone local to do the coding.

God bless Christmas:icon_thumright:

2. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Regional Rep Site Sponsor Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

nice one mate i bet they would look awesome when fitted get some pics up when they are on

3. Stampie

Stampie Member

Will do mate - just ordered the adaptor looms from Kufatec, hopefully they won't be long:ermm:

Might photo my progress from beginning to end and do a retrofit guide for the FAQ section, don't think anyone has done it yet so might be helpful for some peeps??

4. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Regional Rep Site Sponsor Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

yeah i would a few people have done a build thread on here so would be a good idea i would do one for my car but i havent got many photo's from when i first bought it lol

5. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

Haha not a bad present at all! Hope you got him something nice, bet you were pleased :)
    Get some photos up once there fitted