1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A huge thank you due.

Gourlay1990 Mar 15, 2013

1. Gourlay1990

Gourlay1990 Member

Recently I bought a MFSW and a VCDS cable from Nigel (NHN) and the process on his part was top notch, very helpful, very professional and a top guy. Would recommend him to anyone. So as per title - Thank You ;-)

2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

I have to just add to this thread to say thank you to the op for posting this thread. Nigel puts a lot of time into helping so many members on the forum, so its a big thank you to Nigel from me. :) x

3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Ben, you are most welcome & I'm happy to have helped you get hooked up, you have been very polite, courteous & respectful, cant ask for a better person to do business with :)

Enjoy the upgrades & playing with vcds, hope you think its all been worthwhile :)

4. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

You're thanking me, I think it should be the other way round tbh, you put a huge effort into running this forum, which imho does go unseen by a many, so I'd like to say thanks again for your help & work done behind the scene's, thanks Sandra.

5. chris.vincent3

chris.vincent3 Own a BMW now, HOWEVER I still own VCDS! VCDS Map User

Can we get a hip-hip-hooray for two great people on this forum, NHN and Sandra.

Hip-hip
    HOORAY!
    Hip-hip
    HOORAY!
    Hip-hip
    HOORAY!

Thanks guys & girls :p

6. fangio

fangio Well-Known Member

7. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

​Thanks guys. :) x

8. rjm180

rjm180 Active Member

:beerchug:
    I agree too. Thanks.

9. hopeless

hopeless Member

I agree too. Just bought the cable from Nigel and recieved it next day.