1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A help with pricing a few parts please.

JDM82 Sep 9, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDM82

JDM82 Member

OK guys so the audi went today. I wasn't too happy but that BLB engine had me concerned. Anyway, I'm left with a few original parts and I was hoping you could help me price them to sell. I know your probably sick of posts like this but I'd be grateful if you would help :sorry:

OK, I have :-

Original 2005 B7 headlights in used but good condition

All the rear lights in used but good condition

The aluminium interior trim, 4 doors trims and the long dash trim in new condition. I bought it to replace the scratched trim but never got round to it.

Any ideas?

2. Marrow

Marrow Member

Is it plain ali trim or the carbon effect type one ? Not sure what correct name for that one is.

3. JDM82

JDM82 Member

It doesnt look like carbon but its not plain smooth.

4. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

Is it the fishscale type

5. rowdyboy

rowdyboy Member

You might have a bidding war on your hands, everyone's will be interested in the trim.......including me :eyebrows:

6. JDM82

JDM82 Member

Sorry guys but the trim may be sold, waiting on the payment. I will let you know if the buyer doesn't come through.

7. JDM82

JDM82 Member

Yeah, I think you could describe the pattern as "fishscale" I've tried to find the correct word but with no joy.

8. JDM82

JDM82 Member

I sold the trim but issued the buyer with a full refund due to trim having a few marks on. There not scratches and there's not many but I believed the trim was brand new. I never checked all bits when I bought them but thought I'd check before I posted them. There still for sale but now advertised as

New but with the odd pin ***** sized mark. There's only a few but I'd rather mention them. There's no scratches or dents. I think the marks could be from being in transit :uhm:

9. Marrow

Marrow Member

So how much you after ? Any pics ?

10. JDM82

JDM82 Member

11. JDM82

JDM82 Member

Trim and LH headlight is now sold.

12. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Use the classifieds for selling items.

13. JDM82

JDM82 Member

Sorry :whistle2:

14. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Please use the classifieds for selling all parts. If you are looking for valuation of parts, please try ebay, autotrader, pistonheads etc. Thank you.

Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.