A Great Day Out!

Good 2 B A Gooner

Reaction score
Just thought i'd share with yo'all my weekends pictures...

We went to the Bromley Classic Car Show - Our friends took their Aston Martin DB6 :drool:

P1020958.jpg

P1020953.jpg

P1020962.jpg

Did anyone in Sarf London go also?

We had a great time posing in the Car... Now i need to find the money to get my own AM!

The Bromley show used to be really good, just like Uxbridge. Shame it got ruined by the management. Unless you were a car club that had old British cars like MG's and Austins you were treated like crap.

The Bromley show used to be really good, just like Uxbridge. Shame it got ruined by the management. Unless you were a car club that had old British cars like MG's and Austins you were treated like crap.

All changed now mate - They had pimped up motors in there also.

There was a crazy Corsa that looked like one of those drawings you see on kids walls!
Also lots of RS's and a few nice Avantimes - Not sure why by i realy like them still...

Must have new managment mate, as it was supported by most makes - No RS500's though :(

In the past you could have a club stand, then it changed so all same marque cars were parked in the same line. This happened two years running so the clubs I went with decided not to bother anymore.