1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few things

nicklght Feb 28, 2010

1. nicklght

nicklght Imthegod

Hey everyone, it's been a while since i have been on here but i've been back 10 mins and i have already bought some stuff from polished bliss.

The first thing i was wondering is, are there any detailers near portsmouth or bristol as i live in both? My car has recently been keyed by some jealous T**T so my wife has given me the go ahead to get my car done. I have tried several things to get the scratch out but its really annoying me now and is still there showing its ugly head.

I really want my car looking good for the summer as i have neglected it recently as i have been busy with my uni studies as well as a full time job.

Also i was wondering what people use on the grey plastic things and the rear bottom area of the car and the side sills to make it look good as mine seem to be fading.

My car is a S3 i have pics in my profile if your interested.

Any help would be great thanks

Ps Keep up the good work PolishedBliss, and when are you moving to england im sure you could create alot of business down here?

2. Hunty

Hunty Member

3. WX51TXR

WX51TXR Polished Bliss

The closest detailer I know of that I can heartily recommend is Jay at http://www.gleamingkleen.co.uk/ (based in Wiltshire). He regularly posts top notch work on the forums, and I have referred to him plenty of times before with nothing but excellent feedback.

For your exterior trims, either Poorboy's Trim Restorer or Raceglaze Colour Enhance trim Dressing would be better bets, as being solvent-based they tend to last longer than water-based options such as 303. Read up on both in this section of our store...

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/outer-trim-cleaners-and-dressings.html

:icon_thumright:

4. JayPlay

JayPlay New Member

Thanks for the recommendation Rich... Nick if i can be of help please feel free to contact me

5. nicklght

nicklght Imthegod

Thanks alot for all your help and info guys. Rich i have already had an order sent out from polished bliss so will have to order some other things including that raceglaze stuff. Thanks again.

Jay i will send you a message soon thanks.

6. JD09

JD09 I'm not modding, I'm improving VCDS Map User

I can recommend the Poorboys Trim very highly, but not quite as good looks-wise as 303. Guess it's up to you on lasting effects or looks.