1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Few Questions!

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Ajsilk, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Ajsilk

Ajsilk New Member

[Aug 23, 2012]
    Afternoon All,

Firstly - I wanted to say how interesting all of the forums are on the website, there are some amazing modifications!!

Secondly - this is not good for me..... picked up our new A3 convertible last week - I went for the sport line and now have a list as long as my arm of different modifications that I want to do!!

This however has started off quite poorly, I ordered the wiring loom for the ambient lighting in the light above the dash, however Ive realised that the light in the cabriolets is different to the ones the rest of the members have done, Ive had a look on the forums but cant seem to find anyone that has done similar. Any advice would be great?

The other thing Im very interested in is being able to open/close the soft top from the key fob. I know that you can buy a fitment that will allow you to do it. But wondered if there was another way (that didnt cost c.£250)?

Again, apologies if they are daft questions!!

Many thanks,
    Arron
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 28, 2014]

3. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets VCDS Map User

[Aug 23, 2012]
    just as a pointer it would be usefull if you could let us know what equipment your car has, a vagcom scan would be even better