1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few more pics after another quick shoot

A3_Black_Edition Nov 19, 2012

1. A3_Black_Edition

A3_Black_Edition Member

Hey all,

Been a fair while since I have posted on here.... I am still loving the car it's a pleasure to own and drive. Getting more and more into the detailing scene too. Got a call from my mate who done the last lot of pics on the beech and he wanted to do some night shots.

Let me know your thoughts good and bad....

I am hoping to get some shots of the car and bike together soon but it's hard to arrange as want some moving shots too but need five people, seems a little ott just for a few pics. Lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers,
    Si

210_MIH likes this.
  2. Ironborn

Ironborn English...not so good

3. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

I love the pics Si, i cant actually pic a favourite, never mind ott. 5 people not to much to ask so we see car and bike together. Make it so young man. :) x

A3_Black_Edition likes this.
  4. A3_Black_Edition

A3_Black_Edition Member

5. A3_Black_Edition

A3_Black_Edition Member

Thank you! Very kind!

Will see what I can put together..... Also means trusting people with car. Lo

Cheers,
    Si

6. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Si, the pics are fine where they are, more people get to see tnem. Thought you might have been more worried about the bike than the car, lol. :) x

7. A3_Black_Edition

A3_Black_Edition Member

Thank you!

I will be the only one on the crotch rocket for sure. Ha ha.

:)

8. Bailey

Bailey Member

That looks absolutely stunning mate. Love it :D

9. AndyParker

AndyParker Active Member

Quality photos fella - your mate has done you proud there - where are the beach ones?