A few bits for my b5 T Sport Quattro Avant

eyeball

Reaction score
Hi all,
Well ive owned my Audi for 10 years now and she is...or should I say was split mint with panel damage and all original pain but unfortunatly some old boy pulled out on me a few months back which damaged the ns front wing and bumper. This has gutted me and i know I need to replace both bumper and wing and whilst im at it I'm giong to change the rear bumper as well but im after original panels in mint condition. my colour is ly7m silver so does anyone out there have panels I could buy off them.
Im also looking for one ronal bolero standard fitment on mine, not bothered about the condition.
Finally Im thinking of doing a couple subtle changes to her and Im thinking of spacing the wheels out but i dont know what spacing would be best for mine...can anyone advise on dimensions ans also where to purchase from??

So to recap...
Audi A4 B5 TSQ Avant Facelift in Silver ly7m code
1x n/s Front wing
1xFront bumper
1xRear bumper
1xRonal Bolero 17"
Wheels spacer...

Contact number 07770 856 026

Cheers
Paul

Hi aragorn,
I like the subltle spacing, so there 12mm that might be about right as I dont want to look over the top. Wheres best to buy these?

Cheers
Paul

Mine came from ebay. Make sure you get alloy ones.

Mine were "Bimecc" branded, however they were advertised as 10mm yet were actually 12mm when they arrived.