1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Decent Remap, At an Affordable Price?

RyanS3TT Feb 14, 2009

1. RyanS3TT

RyanS3TT Member

Who does a good remap for an affordable price?

I jsut read Superchips do a remap which statistically is not great and they want £489..

My friend got a special offer with RTech for his he paid £150 and is over the moon.

Anyone know of any offers or just generally good companies?

2. s3_kev

s3_kev Stage2'd!!!!!!

custon code are doing a great offer at the mo you get a forge dv air filter think it was green cotton and the mapp for £350, do a search on here about it might be under jbs though, same company

3. mad max

mad max sixth gear

4. Imteyaz

Imteyaz 6th Gear

The R-Tech offer has now expired, I spoke to them only today! They got a new offer on though, Stage 1 (2000-2003)- £250 for DBW cars inc free performance filter, Non DBW is £220.

They seem to be well rated on the GolfGTi.co.uk forum. Oh, and to get those prices, you need to be a member on that forum. Their map seems to deliver the power smoothly like CCode according to those that have one, shame their old offer has now expired....

5. I got my S3 with a map on it from the previous owner, but I've got the receipt and he paid £270 for it. Its from a company called ChippedUK, do a search on here I know there are some threads about them.

6. wibble111

wibble111 needs to scratch the itch

7. HTC

HTC Active Member

And I want one of their tuned S4 cars :rockwoot:

8. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

9. SteveA3

SteveA3 New Member

i can recommend more BHP £175 for the remap :o.k: spot on bloke too