1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A/C Pressure Switch on a B6

Turkster Jul 24, 2012

1. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

Can any of you tell me where the A/C Pressure Switch is located on my B6 2.5 TDI, its part number and price please ?

2. marktdisport

marktdisport Active Member

Turkster mine the 1.9 but if it's the same mine was around £40 ish and if you drop passenger head light out you will see it straight underneath just fits in the side of the air con rad...assuming its the same.....

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

It is the same, on the nearside of the condenser, if you open the bonnet you'll see it.

4. Willf

Willf Member

Is yours leaking? I have had a leak for a while, so had the dye test done and my condenser is covered in green dye all down the one side!

5. Turkster

i may have a leak as my air con is not all that great and the sound i heard a while back is starting to look like a leaking switch,

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
  6. Turkster

is this the little BarStool ?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. hades-

hades- Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep VCDS Map User

thats the 1
    have u got a fault from vcds ?

8. Turkster

No but my air con has never really been that great and there was a hissing noise coming from that area before that nobody could say what was making it, after doing some reading about this said switch and seeing that my air con has never been that great even after a full re gassing,

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014