A bit of time on my hands ...

wigginer

Reaction score
so what am I going to do?

Just got out of hospital yesterday. Had a Knee Arthroscopy to repair a meniscus tear.

Cannot drive for two weeks or thereabouts ... help! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Dude, any mods you can make to the car? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif THAT way, it'll feel even better when you can get back behind the wheel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

Hope the knee gets better dude, hurts like a Beatch, doesn't it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Take care, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
Ouch that sounds painful!

You can fix our gallery if you like as we are short of time ;-)

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the really annoying thing about it all. I walked out the hospital after a 4hr recovery and apart from a couple of small wounds each side of my knee cap ... it's fine!!!

I can walk ok, but I cannot drive until the surgeon signs me off ...23rd December at this rate. I'm sure it's the sensible thing to do ... cos it's my clutch leg. Driving used to really irritate it before I had the op.

ps. Whats the problem with the Gallery? I'm not a techie anymore! But if its something that simple that needs a bit of time putting in then give us a shout...