1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A bit of time on my hands ...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by wigginer, Dec 6, 2003.

1. wigginer

wigginer Member

[Dec 6, 2003]
    so what am I going to do?

Just got out of hospital yesterday. Had a Knee Arthroscopy to repair a meniscus tear.

Cannot drive for two weeks or thereabouts ... help! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. audi_girl

audi_girl Active Member

[Dec 6, 2003]
    Ouch that sounds painful!

You can fix our gallery if you like as we are short of time ;-)
  4. Drill

Drill Member

[Dec 7, 2003]
    Dude, any mods you can make to the car? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif THAT way, it'll feel even better when you can get back behind the wheel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

Hope the knee gets better dude, hurts like a Beatch, doesn't it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Take care, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  5. wigginer

wigginer Member

[Dec 9, 2003]
    [ QUOTE ]
    audi girl said:
    Ouch that sounds painful!

You can fix our gallery if you like as we are short of time ;-)

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the really annoying thing about it all. I walked out the hospital after a 4hr recovery and apart from a couple of small wounds each side of my knee cap ... it's fine!!!

I can walk ok, but I cannot drive until the surgeon signs me off ...23rd December at this rate. I'm sure it's the sensible thing to do ... cos it's my clutch leg. Driving used to really irritate it before I had the op.

ps. Whats the problem with the Gallery? I'm not a techie anymore! But if its something that simple that needs a bit of time putting in then give us a shout...