A big thank you to AmD today

TorqueTerrorist

www.sprayplan.co.uk
Reaction score
Website
www.sprayplan.co.uk
I took our car to AmD for a custom remap on their rolling road today.

We are at stage 2 currently. Really impressed with the power delivery over Revo. Nothing wrong with Revo, but after a few recommendations from members I decided to ring AmD to see what they could do for me. That was two weeks ago.

From the moment I spoke to Stuart on the phone, to my arrival and speaking to Steve this morning, I knew I was in good hands.

I actually arrived with a slight blowing exhaust which I mentioned. They quoted 3-4 hours for exhaust and mapping work. I went for a walk down to lakeside shopping centre for some breakfast and a coffee. 1 hour 15 mins later I arrived back with the car finishing up on the rollers.

They had fitted new exhaust clamp and done the mapping work in rapid time.

They didn't charge me labour for the exhaust work and I left with a nice laminated print out displaying 341bhp...

I'm really impressed with AmD. Most of the tuners I've come across over the years seem irritated that I've even called them. Not the case with AmD. Great guys, and I can't wait to get back down there for stage 2+ after the summer holidays.

The car is more torquey lower down the rev range, and even the missus noticed the difference. Why pay £600 for a miserable tech to plug in a laptop only to download a generic remap when you can spend £400 with a team of people who are really friendly and helpful, and who can tune your car to its optimum.

Well happy.

Reactions: shadow1993, sliced, DarkBunny and 3 others