a BIG hello! Plan: change from a Focus st170 -> S3 8L

JJ.Foulds

Reaction score
After a full month looking at cars into great detail, decision is that a S3 is for me.
Moving from my chavtastic st170 to a proper car!

looking to spend under 3k on either 210 or 225 (probably 210 version) and have it remapped to around 260. Then maybe decent shocks, decent wheels/tyres, then a blue haldex that iv been reading about?

I will also be making the exterior look as good as possible, no mechanical knowledge but currently been following guides to fix the focus up when problems arise.

hopefully a fast sale so i can get going!

Thanks and a BIG HI!
Jon. (car noobie, but i enjoy trying!)

Current ride below.
IMG 0163
IMG 0176
IMG 0207

Hi jon, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read over in the A3 section, lots of useful info on the s3 in the faqs thread. Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi, thanks for the first reply!
yes iv been reading over some useful things, im currently in Lincolnshire area, in grimsby.

Also just been reading about forum discounts on certain sponsored insurers, great news for me (22, with only 2yNCD)
Maybe might spot a S3 from the forum to buy as a possibility? :D

Check out the classifieds section for cars for sale. Yes we do have forum sponsors who offer discounts on insurance. Have a good look round the forum, check out the sponsors at the bottom of the main forum page. We have sponsors that cover just about everything you may need. Are you interested in local meets/events with other members in your area? X