997 Turbo wheels on an S3?

I think its ok to have the centre caps different, its about the brand of the wheel not the car. if i wear a Northface jacket i dont have to wear northface shoes! and thats what wheels our, the shoes of our cars and Bentley and Porsche are cool brands that i would love to show off.

If anything same brand wheels as the car is the fashion equivalent of wearing a full shell suit! lol

If anything same brand wheels as the car is the fashion equivalent of wearing a full shell suit! lol

Shell suits were cool and everybody had one once upon a time but it was a craze. Hopefully this stupid wheel craze won't last either, it's making me puke.

Your name, not a bentley bender, haha

Whilst that phrase may appear to be linked to this thread, I can assure you it refers to something entirely different, believe it not.

It actually refers to an incident involving, me, my mountain bike, an Aisian guy that couldn't speak a word of English, a local Croydon girl (that couldn't speak a word of English) a chavved up Ford KA and a Bentley.

Bora looked sick at edition adam, we'll catch up at ADI.

Thanks Dude, Will have to come and find you ;)

I wasn't sure what to expect because theres loads of VAG's over here with merc replicas etc that most of look like damm all but this thing defiantly pulls them off

Nice Work :happy:

Thanks mate.

Whilst that phrase may appear to be linked to this thread, I can assure you it refers to something entirely different, believe it not.

It actually refers to an incident involving, me, my mountain bike, an Aisian guy that couldn't speak a word of English, a local Croydon girl (that couldn't speak a word of English) a chavved up Ford KA and a Bentley.

Get off your high horse... :D

:ninja:

Thanks Dude, Will have to come and find you ;)

I walked past you at e38, but wasn't the right time to start chattin :laugh: