1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

997 Turbo wheels on an S3?

Deckedm Mar 23, 2010

1. Richy_C

Richy_C Active Member

I think its ok to have the centre caps different, its about the brand of the wheel not the car. if i wear a Northface jacket i dont have to wear northface shoes! and thats what wheels our, the shoes of our cars and Bentley and Porsche are cool brands that i would love to show off.

If anything same brand wheels as the car is the fashion equivalent of wearing a full shell suit! lol

2. beanoir

beanoir Large Member

Shell suits were cool and everybody had one once upon a time but it was a craze. Hopefully this stupid wheel craze won't last either, it's making me puke.

3. PaulAr

PaulAr S3 (8P)

You can get BBS Trainers?

4. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Your name, not a bentley bender, haha

5. beanoir

beanoir Large Member

Whilst that phrase may appear to be linked to this thread, I can assure you it refers to something entirely different, believe it not.

It actually refers to an incident involving, me, my mountain bike, an Aisian guy that couldn't speak a word of English, a local Croydon girl (that couldn't speak a word of English) a chavved up Ford KA and a Bentley.

6. S3 HODGE

S3 HODGE Brown passenger seat.

Thanks Dude, Will have to come and find you ;)

Thanks mate.

Get off your high horse... :D

7. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

:ninja:

I walked past you at e38, but wasn't the right time to start chattin :laugh:

8. S3 HODGE

S3 HODGE Brown passenger seat.

Really? Whys that? Was I busy working?