997 Turbo wheels on an S3?

Deckedm

Reaction score
Hello, ive just bought a set of Porsche 997 Turbo wheels for my 8PS3diesel.

Does anyone have a pic of these wheels on a 8P or sportback?

Tia..

fdghdfgh.jpg

Put them on yours and take a PIC then we will :).... WTF is a S3diesel too?

dont have a pic of them on an A3 but got a pic from Ultimate Dubs of them on a Bora

065.jpg

dont have a pic of them on an A3 but got a pic from Ultimate Dubs of them on a Bora

065.jpg

Those are the ugly ones, theyre not flat.. .but have a strange concave in them... i hate those versions.

8P diesel in full S3 trim ;) sheep in wolfs clothing ;)

Adapters are on its way... gonna fit them on saturday .. then its picwhoring time..

Nice mate, where did you get them and how much they set you back? Looking for some new wheels for my a3

It's a pet hate of mine N8, can't stand other manufacturer wheels on differet cars, always thought it looked cack, biggest one for me is Bentley wheels, so amazingly chavtastic!

VW wheels are ok though of course, you manage to pull it off somehow;)

It's a pet hate of mine N8, can't stand other manufacturer wheels on differet cars, always thought it looked cack, biggest one for me is Bentley wheels, so amazingly chavtastic!

Ive bought 4 oem front ones.. 8.5J ET 56.. gonna use 15mm adapters so theyre going to be 41offset..

Wait till the weekend, ill make you some nice pics ;)

Fair enough Nick, I love the bentley wheels, got 3 sets for sale atm :icon_thumright:

Ive bought 4 oem front ones.. 8.5J ET 56.. gonna use 15mm adapters so theyre going to be 41offset..

Wait till the weekend, ill make you some nice pics ;)

Looking forward to pics...

(old fart post coming and flame suit on)

I hear you loud and clear Mr Noir, spot on.
Thought I was the only one.

There are loads of cool aftermarket rims designed to fit properly, dont unerstand the need to make other manufacturers OEM wheels fit:noway:.

If the rim looks right and has the respective VAG centre cap then just maybe.

The ones that shout "I am a blatantly wheel from another marque" is cack IMO.

Not one of the best styling influences to come from the Euro scene. Along with the `rat look`. Loada *****.

Cheers
Paul:icon_thumright:

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more Paul, old men indeed! hehe.

"Following last weeks re-creation of Tracey Island and the Advent Candle we showed you at Christmas, this week we are going to modify an Audi S3" "Now the first thing to do is change the wheels, normally we'd say use some quality aftermarket examples from BBS, but you can of course use anything you can find under the kitchen sink, we know that Bentley, Porsche and Lamborghini will all fit...but remember you must have the permission of a responsible adult before you attempt to do this"

Looking forward to seeing the pictures when on mate.!

Each to there own, But I think if done right, it can look very good.

Just my honest opinion :) :icon_thumright:

Yep, funeral is monday, so I'll drop them off friday dude. Down in Bris for the weekend.

Cheers, sounds like a plan, I'm definitely around all Friday.

Are they 5 x 112 or are they genuine Porsche wheels?

-Cuz the P-car wheels I have are all 5 x 130mm...

I'll take 'em for my Porsche if they don't fit! ;)

Keef

Uhmm of course there 5x130.. adapters coming in this week , so theyre gonna fit... ;)

Oh my god it gets worse, not only do they look cack but they need adaptors to fit properly...

It s good that we all have different opinions otherwise we would all drive our cars looking
the same.
I think the porsche wheels could look good, But i didn't realise bentleys were chav

****** hell,i am going to have to go out and buy me some burberry :lmfao:

But i didn't realise bentleys were chav..............i am going to have to go out and buy me some burberry :lmfao:

:laugh: In my personal opinion, I don't think the Bentley wheels are chav at all, they are still VAG, and from the classiest part from VAG, they look classy, and on the right car/colour/stance, they work.....so you get the thumbs up from me Jules :arco: