1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

9 words women use

Discussion in 'Jokes, Games & Humour' started by lil_coz, Oct 12, 2009.

1. lil_coz

lil_coz Active Member

(1)Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2)Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3)Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes.. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4)Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5)Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing.. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6)That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7)Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' .. that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8)Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F--YOU!

(9)Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
  2. jimbob800

jimbob800 New Member

3. rob v6

rob v6 Learning the VAG way

very very true
  4. johnnythepie

johnnythepie Active Member

You must know my wife.Those commandments should be issued to every new born boy.!!
  5. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

My other half only talk's to me using only those 9 word's..
  6. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I have it sorted, those are the nine things i ignore,lol
  7. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

RESPECT.. i have a mad Irish to deal with (just finnished painting the hallway).
    Now i can have a play with the laptop for 5 min's before she start's again