1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

9-11 Why

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Just Plain Old, Sep 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just Plain Old

Just Plain Old Active Member

Why was this thread removed?? What was wrong with it's content?? What delicate little flowers objected to it, and why can't we have a bit of 'backbone' in our moderators??

I would like to request that it is reinstated, anybody else? Or is AS Net full of 'wets'?
  2. imported_Yaseen

imported_Yaseen Guest

Sorry Plain Old but have to be a 'wet' and say I agree with the mods.

My own reasons for joining this website is to request info from other Audi owners (which i do a lot) and to give info (something im not so good at /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif) and to read and participate in friendly, good humoured banter- I dont know what the Audi-Sport mission statemnent is but im sure it would reflect something similar.

In my opinion the thread was getting out of hand, and I for one wouldn't like to see this forum become too political as politics will always result in rifts between people. Also having debates online is a lot harder as people read things different way and there is no body language to help. There are lots of other forums on the net where this kinda debates will be ongoing- i'd rather this site didn't get too serious or political.

Just my own personal view. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

p.s. The old thread says its been 'moved' and not 'removed'-but when you click on it, you get a message saying access denied /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
  3. Just Plain Old

Just Plain Old Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Yaseen said:

p.s. the old thread says its been moved and not removed-but when you click on it it says access denied /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been moved to the mods area.

I understand what you're saying, but a car forum that only has cars as the topic of discussion would be pretty lifeless and 'dull'. Don't you think?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.