20 seconds

(9)-Comfort illumination-Menueeinstellung Leaving-home Zeit per BAP
60 seconds

(6)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimmwert AB 2 = 100
(10)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimmwert CD 2 = 100
(14)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimmwert EF 2 = 100
(18)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimmwert GH 2 = 100
and their same codes for right ones are 100 too

Also my rear LED's are open with DRL from factory, no change made.
Also my Coming/Leaving Home options was open from factory, no change made.

Comfort Illumination Settings

(1)-Comfort illumination-Coming Home Verbaustatus automatic
(2)-Comfort illumination-Menuesteuerung Coming Home Werkseinstellung active
(3)-Comfort illumination-Menueeinstellung Cominghome 20 s
(4)-Comfort illumination-Coming Home Leuchten Low beam
(5)-Comfort illumination-Coming-home Einschaltereignis Driver door
(6)-Comfort illumination-Helligkeitsschwelle Infrarot-Messung 12 lx
(7)-Comfort illumination-Leaving-Home Verbausstatus Enabled
(8)-Comfort illumination-Menuesteuerung Leaving-home Freischaltung per BAP active
(9)-Comfort illumination-Menueeinstellung Leaving-home Zeit per BAP 60 s
(10)-Comfort illumination-Helligkeitsschwelle Forward-Messung 6400 lx

(3)-Comfort illumination-Menueeinstellung Cominghome:
20 seconds

60 seconds

Nothing there which would make the rear lights time differently to the front, strange. Unless anyone knows any different I would book in with a dealer to investigate.

Just out of interest how is your RLHS coded, 00006C?

If you can speak with dealer, it would be great since no one will help in here.

I don't know anything about RLHS, what is it?

Edit: I searched 00006C from files

Subsystem 2
Coding: 00006C

It should me something related to Long Coding's binary but not sure

If you can speak with dealer, it would be great since no one will help in here.

I don't know anything about RLHS, what is it?

I finally had time to completely download the adaptation maps from my car today. Am going through all the options line by line at the moment, trying to translate from german to english as I go which is not too easy for a Greek person lol If there is a related setting I will find it :)

RLHS = Rain Light Humidity Sensor

You can see what your coding is by viewing a copy of your auto-scan, example:

Slave 2:
Subsystem 2 - Part No SW: 8U0 955 559 B HW: 8U0 955 559 B
Component: G397_RLFS H06 0002
Serial number: 20449421
Coding: 03006C

I did the same thing just like you. Mapped my own car's adaptation lists in order to translate them one by one. I translate them to the English which is lot more successful than my own language. It is very hard to do and some words especially the long ones can not be translated into English from German. If you can get a list, it would be great if you can share with us.

Mine RLHS results are:
Serial number: 23481103
(Not 03006C like yours it is 00006C.)
But why it is related to my problem, I just could not figured it out.

(3)-Comfort illumination-Menueeinstellung Cominghome:
20 seconds

60 seconds

AB is for parking lights and low beam, so when you have low beam on, the DRL might be too bright right now.
Default is 30%

CD is for the intensity of the DRL for the coming/leaving home function. This one is fine like this if you want it bright, I have mine at 100% too.
If I park outside, next to the road I just close-open-close to turn off the Coming/leaving home function.

EF is for Daytime running lights so should be 100% factory setting.

GH is the intensity of the DRL when you turn on your indication.
Recommended and by factory is set to 30% but I have mine at 0% to turn off DRL when the side indication is on.

So the important modification to do is the AB as you may be disturbing the oncoming traffic at night.

I did the same thing just like you. Mapped my own car's adaptation lists in order to translate them one by one. I translate them to the English which is lot more successful than my own language. It is very hard to do and some words especially the long ones can not be translated into English from German. If you can get a list, it would be great if you can share with us.

Mine RLHS results are:
Serial number: 23481103
(Not 03006C like yours it is 00006C.)
But why it is related to my problem, I just could not figured it out.

My interest in your RLHS code is not related to your issue. I am trying to work out some coding for activating Automatic Rain Light, Highway Light (+90mph) and Automatic Rain Closing. I am also wanting to adjust the sensitivity of the auto wipers (more) and auto lights (to come on later in the day). I know how the coding works however I am trying to understand if the adjustments add or subtract sensitivity from a base value.

Just as an FYI for anyone interested it seems that all cars with RLHS modules are factory coded as 00006C:

00 = No features
00 = Rain Sensitivity
6C = Light Sensitivity

My current coding:
03 = Automatic Rain Light Active (01) + Automatic Highway Light (02) = Active
00 = Base Value (Unknown)
6C = 108% (of Base Unknown Value)

I am having a degree of success with the German to English translations but it will take time, but am finding some interesting stuffs in there so far :)

It's taken longer than I would have liked to get to this point, and indeed is currently still not complete, but here is the first version of the VCDS document I have been compiling:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqxra6zs2wu69in/VCDS Adaptations and Codings.pdf?dl=0

This is a "living" document and will be updated as time allows. Currently I have added pages for most of the Adaptations and Codings I have been working on with my own vehicle, however some are just placeholders at this point in time. These pages will be completed once I have fully documented the steps involved. There are also a number of codings which I am yet to add relating to retrofits and modifications which I have successfully completed, from Auto lights, Auto Wipers, Automatic Coming Home and Leaving Lights through to interior lighting upgrades and Body Work Styling changes.

I hope that this provides some help and assistance to everyone who is wanting to tweak their cars. Please feel free to throw any comments and feedback in my direction.

Had a peak right now, I have to thank you for all the effort made in it.
I cant wait to get the codings of some modifications I read around there but just had a "Place Holder".
Again thanks for the big effort. Im sure we all appreciate a lot.

Had a peak right now, I have to thank you for all the effort made in it.
I cant wait to get the codings of some modifications I read around there but just had a "Place Holder".
Again thanks for the big effort. Im sure we all appreciate a lot.

Place Holders will be completed in the next few days. I have completed / tested these but my notes are all over the place and need sorting out in order to be understood lol

AB is for parking lights and low beam, so when you have low beam on, the DRL might be too bright right now.
Default is 30%

CD is for the intensity of the DRL for the coming/leaving home function. This one is fine like this if you want it bright, I have mine at 100% too.
If I park outside, next to the road I just close-open-close to turn off the Coming/leaving home function.

EF is for Daytime running lights so should be 100% factory setting.

GH is the intensity of the DRL when you turn on your indication.
Recommended and by factory is set to 30% but I have mine at 0% to turn off DRL when the side indication is on.

So the important modification to do is the AB as you may be disturbing the oncoming traffic at night.

I tried it with using another car in front of my %100 DRL'so it does not bother me. Also I used in traffic and two way roads in order to get reaction from other drivers.
There is a tradition in my country(maybe it is same for all drivers around world) if your high beams are open and another car coming from opposite direction, the other car flashes their high beams to warn you about it. I didn't receive any warning.

I tried GH with 30 first but I just doesn't like it since my AB is set to %100, the dimming lights on indications make it worse.
Do you have any security warning about this? Which is safer and Why?

My interest in your RLHS code is not related to your issue. I am trying to work out some coding for activating Automatic Rain Light, Highway Light (+90mph) and Automatic Rain Closing. I am also wanting to adjust the sensitivity of the auto wipers (more) and auto lights (to come on later in the day). I know how the coding works however I am trying to understand if the adjustments add or subtract sensitivity from a base value.

Just as an FYI for anyone interested it seems that all cars with RLHS modules are factory coded as 00006C:

00 = No features
00 = Rain Sensitivity
6C = Light Sensitivity

My current coding:
03 = Automatic Rain Light Active (01) + Automatic Highway Light (02) = Active
00 = Base Value (Unknown)
6C = 108% (of Base Unknown Value)

I am having a degree of success with the German to English translations but it will take time, but am finding some interesting stuffs in there so far :)

I have Rain Sensors but do not have any idea of rain light and highway light.
As for as I know those are the options:
1- 0 (No DRL)
2- DRL
3- Parking Lights
4- Low Beams (Not sure about it's name, the one you use it at night)
5- High Beams
6- Front Fog Lights
6- Rear Fog Lights

What is Rain Light and Highway Light?

Well we have talked about it in this thread before and I think 100% DRL with xenon on is a bit disrespecful for other drivers on the road. Some people may think that the light from the DRL cannot be adjusted so they didnt flash you. because getting high beam in your face is very different than having 100% DRL in front, you can still see but you'll see way less with 100% DRL than the default 30%

I'm sure veeeight has some security warning for you awaiting :D

Safer is the factory option 30%

I tried it with using another car in front of my %100 DRL'so it does not bother me. Also I used in traffic and two way roads in order to get reaction from other drivers.
There is a tradition in my country(maybe it is same for all drivers around world) if your high beams are open and another car coming from opposite direction, the other car flashes their high beams to warn you about it. I didn't receive any warning.

I tried GH with 30 first but I just doesn't like it since my AB is set to %100, the dimming lights on indications make it worse.

I have Rain Sensors but do not have any idea of rain light and highway light.
As for as I know those are the options:
1- 0 (No DRL)
2- DRL
3- Parking Lights
4- Low Beams (Not sure about it's name, the one you use it at night)
5- High Beams
6- Front Fog Lights
6- Rear Fog Lights

What is Rain Light and Highway Light?

My understanding of "Leuchte" and it's options AB, GH etc etc is very limited at the moment so will leave that subject alone for the moment :(

The RLHS is a slave module to the 09 - Central Electronics module. It's located in the rear view mirror windscreen mount. To Code it you need to use the long coding helper and select it's part number (8U0 955 559 A or B) from the drop down menu. Problem is at the moment there is no label file so am reverse engineering it. Also the coding is backwards, example = Byte 00 it actually Byte 02, and to add to the confusion the coding is decimal, which then needs to be converted to Hex.

Tried doing the lock/unlock beep on my S3 today, accepted the coding fine and double checked but no beep from the car at all. Strange.

Tried doing the lock/unlock beep on my S3 today, accepted the coding fine and double checked but no beep from the car at all. Strange.
Have seen a good number of people reporting that they are having issues with this, all on 2015 cars :(

So I'm under the impression that the Auto Climate Controls - with the digital readouts - are controlled by this RLHS considering that when looking at the US spec brochure from the premium to the premium plus this is added. I was wondering if the digital controls could just be swapped out and then somehow coded to accept?

I'd assume that all the HVAC pieces are there since it's already all electronically controlled.

The information is posted earlier in this thread:

1. Many drivers on here, and in real life, have already stated that it is difficult enough in bright sunlight and/or night time, to see the front indicator lamp (in bright sunlight and/or with the main beam on) - having the DRL at full brightness does obscure the indicator lamp when viewed from the front - very dangerous and increased risk that oncoming drivers cannot see your intentions.

2. If the indicator lamp is within a certain distance, or incorporated with the DRL - by law (member states implement the EU Directive) - the DRL *must* dim (by at least a stated amount), or be off completely when the indicator is on, for the entire cycle (both ON and OFF phases).

Audi (and other manufacturers) cannot sell cars in the EU unless (2) is implemented, and you are increasing your risk of an accident, as well as breaking the law by changing this to 100% DRL.
The detail of this information has been posted earlier in this thread.

Reactions: DJAlix
So I planned to reduce my DRL's when indications lights are on.

I assume rear LED's "(9)-Comfort illumination-Menueeinstellung Leaving-home Zeit per BAP" related to this. If not I don't know what to do.

I didn't changed that part as for as I remember. They look cool, if you park other than your home they look great.

So I'm under the impression that the Auto Climate Controls - with the digital readouts - are controlled by this RLHS considering that when looking at the US spec brochure from the premium to the premium plus this is added. I was wondering if the digital controls could just be swapped out and then somehow coded to accept?

I'd assume that all the HVAC pieces are there since it's already all electronically controlled.

My car, see signature, has Auto Climate Control and heated seats but only came with a Humidity Sensor fitted from factory so am not sure to be honest:

Humidity Sensor = 8U0 955 559
Rain Light and Humidity Sensor = 8U0 955 559 A (version 1?) - Never seen one of these fitted.
Rain Light and Humidity Sensor = 8U0 955 559 B (version 2?)
Rain Light and Humidity Sensor = 8U0 955 559 AH (believe this to be used in MQB platform VW's only)

Easiest way to tell what you have is via VCDS but if you look, from the outside, at where your rear view mirror is fixed to your windscreen, you should see a black circle. If solid black you have a Humidity sensor. If there is a white dot in the bottom half of the circle then you have a RLHS.

FYI Although the Sensor is called a RLHS it's referred to by VAG as a RLFS for some reason.

There is one thing I noticed in relation to to your question, something I found when researching the retrofitting of Auto Lights etc, if your car does have Auto Climate you also get a Sunlight sensor from factory: 8V0 907 451 4PK (this is is mentioned in the sales brochure, strange lol). I thought this sensor needed to be coded for Auto Lights etc however it's use seems to be only for Auto Climate operation and indeed it does not show up as a slave module. I have seen coding options within VCDS for Climate controls.

So you might be able to swap out the control units but I am betting that you will need to add a sunlight sensor also as a minimum. It's in the Dashboard centre speaker grill and can be popped in place easily if the needed wiring is already in place. If not then I would guess it's a "dashboard out" job. Controls and the Sunlight Sensor are very cheap on eBay so might be worth taking a gamble to see if it works, approx £80 for both.

Just a heads up... a RLHS version B from Audi is £208.29 inc VAT here in the UK! But these can be sourced from eBay for between £38 and £75. Add an eBay Auto Light Switch for £55 + a Gel sticker for £6 and you have a very worth while mod if you have VCDS and 1 hour to complete. Approx £100 for Auto Lights, Auto Coming Home and Leaving Lights and Auto Wipers :)

Is there a VCDS trick that automatically activates the EHB (electric hand brake) when switching the engine off ?

Finally found out that this is not possible unless you have Control Module 53 - Parking Break installed, which I don't believe is an option for the A3/S3 8V :(

I had the same issue on my new A3 saloon, latest VCDS installed and seemed to accept it but still no joy...... until i realized there was now a new MMI setting to toggle it on and off! :)

Have seen a good number of people reporting that they are having issues with this, all on 2015 cars :(
I had the same issue on my new A3 saloon, latest VCDS installed and seemed to accept it but still no joy...... until i realized there was now a new MMI setting to toggle it on and off! :)

Reactions: Brasso
Check MMI settings, under central locking i think ;) you should now have the option to turn the beep on or off. I got bored of it so it stays off now lol

My car, see signature, has Auto Climate Control and heated seats but only came with a Humidity Sensor fitted from factory so am not sure to be honest:

Humidity Sensor = 8U0 955 559
Rain Light and Humidity Sensor = 8U0 955 559 A (version 1?) - Never seen one of these fitted.
Rain Light and Humidity Sensor = 8U0 955 559 B (version 2?)
Rain Light and Humidity Sensor = 8U0 955 559 AH (believe this to be used in MQB platform VW's only)

Easiest way to tell what you have is via VCDS but if you look, from the outside, at where your rear view mirror is fixed to your windscreen, you should see a black circle. If solid black you have a Humidity sensor. If there is a white dot in the bottom half of the circle then you have a RLHS.

FYI Although the Sensor is called a RLHS it's referred to by VAG as a RLFS for some reason.

There is one thing I noticed in relation to to your question, something I found when researching the retrofitting of Auto Lights etc, if your car does have Auto Climate you also get a Sunlight sensor from factory: 8V0 907 451 4PK (this is is mentioned in the sales brochure, strange lol). I thought this sensor needed to be coded for Auto Lights etc however it's use seems to be only for Auto Climate operation and indeed it does not show up as a slave module. I have seen coding options within VCDS for Climate controls.

So you might be able to swap out the control units but I am betting that you will need to add a sunlight sensor also as a minimum. It's in the Dashboard centre speaker grill and can be popped in place easily if the needed wiring is already in place. If not then I would guess it's a "dashboard out" job. Controls and the Sunlight Sensor are very cheap on eBay so might be worth taking a gamble to see if it works, approx £80 for both.

Just a heads up... a RLHS version B from Audi is £208.29 inc VAT here in the UK! But these can be sourced from eBay for between £38 and £75. Add an eBay Auto Light Switch for £55 + a Gel sticker for £6 and you have a very worth while mod if you have VCDS and 1 hour to complete. Approx £100 for Auto Lights, Auto Coming Home and Leaving Lights and Auto Wipers :)

I have auto option in my car's dashboard (0-AUTO-Parking Lights-Night Lights). I will post the picture for you to try it out.

I tried acoustic lock but since I don't have alarm, It seems it does not work. I need horn for lock and unlock...

Also the ABS Braking's Code is not true. I would like to disable requirement of seat belt for HOLD function.

Has anyone found a way to turn off the electromecanical handbrake without pressing the brake? I heard that in the A4 maybe? they were able to do it.

You can, if you accelerate slightly, then press the EPB button down, release the park brake.

Reactions: RYuill
So I tried changing some codes but still, my rear LED's illuminate for exact 50 seconds after locking regardless enabling/disabling Coming/Leaving Home functions

If your car is not equipped with alarm, you must enable some different things in order to hear acoustic from car when locking/unlocking

Check MMI settings, under central locking i think ;) you should now have the option to turn the beep on or off. I got bored of it so it stays off now lol

Yeah you can add the beep directly, or add the option in MMI. Unfortunately I've tried both and neither worked. The menu option didn't appear and the coding was definitely accepted. Using latest or BETA VCDS.

@Kury I'm pretty sure all new Audi's come with an alarm as standard, why would somebody not have one?

Yeah you can add the beep directly, or add the option in MMI. Unfortunately I've tried both and neither worked. The menu option didn't appear and the coding was definitely accepted. Using latest or BETA VCDS.

@Kury I'm pretty sure all new Audi's come with an alarm as standard, why would somebody not have one?

I don't know my vehicle come with or not. I saw ad from car electronics website to add alarm so I thought we don't have it.
Also the codes that says Acoustic from Alarm did not work at first but after enabling something else, I hear noise from car's horn when locking/unlocking
P.S: That car electronics website have VAG-COM Secret Options Enabling Service and they say exactly this: "Sound comes from Buzzer of the alarm if car is equipped with alarm, if not slight horn is heard from car"

Edit: Audi's in my country does not come with alarm.

Edit: Anyone have ideas about those two options:
1- XDS (It could be: Electronic Differential Lock which helps for handling road better
2- When you start to close windows and you take out your key, the windows stop closing. There is a way to disable this thing, but how?

Last edited:
Some markets do not have an alarm as standard on any trim level of car, Greece being one of note. If you cannot see the following (in Bold) in your auto scan then you have no alarm:

Address 09: Cent. Elect. (J519) Labels: 5Q0-937-08X-HV1.clb
Part No SW: 5Q0 937 084 AA HW: 5Q0 937 084 AA
Component: BCM MQBAB H H14 0112
Serial number: 00011326901276
Coding: 07101A46C24120DD03804004B11807A80000000000000000000000000000
Shop #: WSC 06385 790 00016
ASAM Dataset: EV_BCMCONTI 011001
ROD: EV_BCMBOSCH_AU37.rod
VCID: 77FA67F1CE980F80F6-8022

Wiper Motor
Slave 1:
Subsystem 1 - Part No SW: 8V2 955 119 C HW: 8V2 955 119 A
Component: WWS371 130825 041 0585
Serial number: 130911003409
Coding: 0A47F7

Light Switch
Slave 3:
Subsystem 2 - Part No SW: 8V0 941 531 J HW: 8V0 941 531 J
Component: E1 - LDS MQB H05 0032
Serial number: 20 05 2013 00001587

Alarm
Subsystem 3 - Part No SW: 8V0 951 177 HW: 5Q0 951 172
Component: Sensor, DWA 005 0315
Serial number: 000000000ZY1323145BH

Alarm
Subsystem 4 - Part No SW: 5Q0 951 605 HW: 5Q0 951 605
Component: Sirene, DWA 004 0311
Serial number: 00000000000027931362

Roof
Subsystem 5 - Part No SW: 8V3 959 591 HW: 8V3 959 591
Component: J245 PS73.009 H02 0007
Serial number: WOO23970296
Coding: 901E00

Light and Rain Sensor
Subsystem 6 - Part No SW: 8U0 955 559 HW: 8U0 955 559
Component: G355_FeuchteS H07 0002
Serial number: 20469041

No fault code found.

With other Audi's there is an option to have the locking trigger the normal Horn but I am yet to find the setting. Will have a look later tonight if I get the time.

I have auto option in my car's dashboard (0-AUTO-Parking Lights-Night Lights). I will post the picture for you to try it out.

I tried acoustic lock but since I don't have alarm, It seems it does not work. I need horn for lock and unlock...

Also the ABS Braking's Code is not true. I would like to disable requirement of seat belt for HOLD function.
It seems there are x3 different codes for the ABS Brakes Module, different mods what different codes of which only two are known at the moment. Even Ross-Tech has not figured out the 3rd as yet.

With other Audi's there is an option to have the locking trigger the normal Horn but I am yet to find the setting. Will have a look later tonight if I get the time.

I found it which code is required for trigger Horn when locking/unlocking.

It seems there are x3 different codes for the ABS Brakes Module, different mods what different codes of which only two are known at the moment. Even Ross-Tech has not figured out the 3rd as yet.

That HOLD will be great without seat belt for parking.
Also it looks like no option for CC's minimum speed. If someone found how to decrease 20 km/h to lower speeds, please let me know.

I found it which code is required for trigger Horn when locking/unlocking.

That HOLD will be great without seat belt for parking.
Also it looks like no option for CC's minimum speed. If someone found how to decrease 20 km/h to lower speeds, please let me know.

Could you post up the coding for the Horn option so I can add it to the document?

I have seen people talking about CC menu's and adjustments earlier within this thread. It's not something I have taken much notice of as yet as my car does not have it as an option.

Could you explain what you believe "disable requirement of seat belt for HOLD function" is? I am not sure I understand :( Do you mean Disable seat belt alarm sound / reminder?

Could you post up the coding for the Horn option so I can add it to the document?

I have seen people talking about CC menu's and adjustments earlier within this thread. It's not something I have taken much notice of as yet as my car does not have it as an option.

They are in same place where you activate buzzer. There is a horn word in Dutch explanation .

Could you explain what you believe "disable requirement of seat belt for HOLD function" is? I am not sure I understand :( Do you mean Disable seat belt alarm sound / reminder?

Nope. As you know there is a Auto HOLD function(the button near to electromechanical parking brake. Activating that HOLD function(symbolised with ((A)) ) requires your seat belt buckled and door closed etc. If you don't buckle your seat belt, you can not activate it.
There is a option for that it Adaptation settings but it requires Security Code

I read mostly all this thread but couldn't found something about min. speed of CC

They are in same place where you activate buzzer. There is a horn word in Dutch explanation .

Nope. As you know there is a Auto HOLD function(the button near to electromechanical parking brake. Activating that HOLD function(symbolised with ((A)) ) requires your seat belt buckled and door closed etc. If you don't buckle your seat belt, you can not activate it.
There is a option for that it Adaptation settings but it requires Security Code

I read mostly all this thread but couldn't found something about min. speed of CC
Thanks, I will double check in a little bit :)

Ah, I see. Again as it's an option which I do not have on my car I did not look in to any codings / modifications for it. I do remember seeing related adaptations within VCDS but I believe that these could be related to the display of warning messages and not for the modification of the function.

Is there anyone who successfully decoded Leuchte options?

You mean decoded as which light is which channel?

Yes. Also which action is which channel too.
For example:
(6)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimmwert AB 2
2SL VLB10
AB 2

This is known (LED's brightness with Xenon's at night) but how about all other options.

Those are the first options:
0, 10SHUTTER, 11SHUTTER,12NL,13NL, 15AL, 16BLK, 17TFL, 18BLK, 19BLK, 1BLK, 20BR, 21BR, 22BR, 23SL, 24SL, 25KZL, 26NSL, 27NSL, 28RFL, 29RFL, 2SL, 30FR, 31AMBL, 32AMBL, 33AMBL, 34AMBL, 3SL, 4TFL, 5 TFL, 6ABL, 7ABL, 8FL, 9FL,14AL

Those are the second options:
Lasttyyp, Lampendefektbitposition, Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC, Lichtfunktion, Dimmwert, Lichtansteuerung, Dimming Direction

Those are the third options:
A, B, AB
C, D, CD
E, F, EF
G, H, GH

Yes. Also which action is which channel too.
For example:
(6)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimmwert AB 2
2SL VLB10
AB 2

This is known (LED's brightness with Xenon's at night) but how about all other options.

Those are the first options:
0, 10SHUTTER, 11SHUTTER,12NL,13NL, 15AL, 16BLK, 17TFL, 18BLK, 19BLK, 1BLK, 20BR, 21BR, 22BR, 23SL, 24SL, 25KZL, 26NSL, 27NSL, 28RFL, 29RFL, 2SL, 30FR, 31AMBL, 32AMBL, 33AMBL, 34AMBL, 3SL, 4TFL, 5 TFL, 6ABL, 7ABL, 8FL, 9FL,14AL

Those are the second options:
Lasttyyp, Lampendefektbitposition, Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC, Lichtfunktion, Dimmwert, Lichtansteuerung, Dimming Direction

Those are the third options:
A, B, AB
C, D, CD
E, F, EF
G, H, GH

Found this for the MQB platform:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4lbsdmx1r5ug0b8/Lighting Explanation_5_2.pdf?dl=0

My brain started to hurt towards the end of page two so have not fully digested the document as yet lol