1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8P2 s line front bumper

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by remslie20, Apr 10, 2012.

1. remslie20

remslie20 Member

Just been quoted £279 by Aberdeen Audi trade sales for new primed 8P2 s line front bumper. This in just for the bumper so no grill or fog surrounds. Think that's a fair price. Anyone been quoted cheaper for a genuine new s line bumper and if so where from?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jonnysimm

jonnysimm jonnysimm

That seems expensive i paid £140 with the grill just needed sparying which was about £100 you need to find a second hand bumper place near yours alot cheaper i changed the whole front end for about 750.

4. remslie20

remslie20 Member

Would if I could find one! Been hunting on eBay for months now for one with no damage but as soon as a reasonably price one comes up it's gone! I already have an s line but I damaged the bumper. It could probably be repaired but I'm fussy so want one that is perfect. If anyone knows of any, preferably black.......

5. jevile90

jevile90 New Member

eBay is the best bet. I just got an s-line bumper without grills and it was immaculate for £20. Got it painted for £70. Waiting for my black edition fog lamp grills (£33 from eBay), diffuser (£50 from eBay), and black edition main grill which was the dearest @ £150 all coming. So best too look about eBay. Ive just bough myself a sport so looking to convey it to an s-line black edition.

6. remslie20

remslie20 Member

£20 WTF I've got them tagged so that I get an email whenever a new one is listed on eBay but I've never seen one that low unless it's got damage. I'm clearly not looking hard enough though! Thanks for the price info

7. jevile90

jevile90 New Member

Yeah £20! And not a single mark! Think colour was brilliant black, if I had that colour it would be on the day I received it lol. Yeah when I first looked alot were going for around £70 mark. Then I happen to find this one.