8P1 2.0Tdi Sport with 18'' RS6 and Eibach Sportlines (pic heavy)

Mo, RS6's there's 2 types, mine (original type as used on S-Lines) and the newer RS6 on the Lava Grey one further up that's part way through face lift front, replica wheels aren't as light or as strong as originals but are lots cheaper, check ebay out, you need 5 x 112 fitment with offset / ET of between 42 and 50, mine are 42 so stick out just the right amount in my opinion. I chose these wheels as they are mega easy to clean, they look fairly original as used on A3 S-lines and are really easy to sell on as usually in high demand.

Another option is A5 twist replicas, there's a couple of guys on here who have them (Black 8P3 further up has them) and they look really well. It's a taste thing.

Good luck Mo. :icon_thumright:

thanks for the info Ant looks like they are around 400-500 squid ;) think i might do those and the springs together, really love the look. could sell the OEM gear at the same time to lighten the blow to the wallet too!

Get them on ebay Mo. One of the guys from here sold his original bits and I was surprised to see he only got £165 for his clean original wheels and next to nothing for his sport suspension, shame really. I've stashed all my original bits to put them back on when the car goes. circa £450 squids is about right for the wheels.

Get it done, get the pics up!!! YEEE HA (Suns out, washed the car, excited a bit) :salute:

I'll be there, that and edition 38 are the 2 main shows of the year you need to attend!

and me, I live within walking distance of UD so go every year!

haha... nice one mate, suns been out here too, had the windows down for the first time this year... will def get the pics up when i do it. might lower first then look out for the wheels... thanks for all your help ;) Mo