1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8P retorfit roof rail kit-need help finding

A3gotBCK Mar 21, 2008

1. amar06fbr

amar06fbr Vorsprung Durch Technik

You have to remove your roof lining, if you no what your doing then its a easy job as youl just have to drop your roof lining you dont have to take it out of the car thats were you strugle and damage it.

2. alexi77

alexi77 Old bloke with too much time on his hands.

HI, anyone got the Audi part number for the plastic sleeves, I have the bars already,
    Thanks Alex

3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

They're metal & any tps/dealer could find them on the phone, just tell them to page 860-50 in etka on 8P's 05 onwards, as part number quoted here maybe superseded by time you ask them.

4. moag

moag she's no d-turbo

Does anyone know if there are roof rails available for 3dr models?

5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

No, if you want them for a purpose as such, say bikes etc then its thule etc with aftermarket roof bars, there's no aesthetic solution from audi.

6. fateman

fateman Member

resurrection after 4 years :)

Does anyone still have the PDF file with instructions for roofrails retrofit? I have recently came across a pair and would like to fit them to my sportback. Any advise or help would be appreciated really :) Thanks

SnazzyWafles likes this.
  7. tzel30

tzel30 New Member

Hello to everyone . After a lot of time in google i find your topic . I am an owner audi sportback 2006 and i want to fitt roofrails. I already buy a pair of them. Can i have the PDF you are talking about PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. tcardio

tcardio Well-Known Member

samuelh_888 likes this.