1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8P A3 parts for sale - Carbonio, mats, shocks

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by rich1068, Apr 29, 2013.

1. rich1068

rich1068 Member

I'm having a bit of a clear out and came across some bits that were on my 2006 8P A3 S-Line 2.0T FSI Quattro. I really don't want to mess around with postage so collection from Sheffield please. All products show signs of use but as I only had the car two years and some of these items weren't on that long they're in good condition. Obviously you can inspect before you buy. First up is a Carbonio CAI and what looks like a K&N. I've a feeling that at the time the Carbonio CAI kits came with a crappy foam filter so I think I shoved that in the car when it went off lease. It was a long time ago. Original thread here http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/35839-latest-tart-mod.html Don't ask why there are pictures of brownie mix at the end, I really don't know. All yours for £100 Next up is a full front and rear set of genuine Audi rubber mats. Obviously some wear on the drivers side but not much. What can I say? They're mats. £30 Lastly a full front and rear set of genuine S-Line shock absorbers that I replaced with Koni FSDs. These will have done no more than 10k miles and are for the model mentioned above. They're a bit mucky. £50 That is all.
  2. rich1068

rich1068 Member

Carbonio CAI and filter now £105 delivered.