1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8l S3 Wanted

Arnie013 Jun 23, 2012

1. Arnie013

Arnie013 Member

Alright ladies and gents.
    My missus was involved in a car accident last year and is about to receive some compensation, of which she is giving me some of it to buy a car so i can go back to mainland uk and visit her more often. After years of owning nothing but fords (bar an Alfa 156 which lasted a month!) Ive decided to go a little bit upmarket and get myself an Audi, specifically an S3. My budget is about £3-3.5k but there is scope to push that up a bit. So people, what have you got!!

2. s3oaks

s3oaks New Member

3. Arnie013

Arnie013 Member

Hello! Found this one in bradford. AUDI S3 QUATTRO NOGARO BLUE 2002 BOSE SOUND SYSTEM | eBay know of it? I can supply the reg if needed, its in bradford near the undercliffe old road, im just a bit wary of the area, as i dont know it. Anyone live near here be able to give us a heads up? Looks really clean and as mentioned before its in my ideal colour/interior combo. FSH, and one owner apparently. Anyone shed some light? Thanks in advance.

4. timmitime

timmitime New Member

Have a look at my advert on here I have a really nice stage 2 uprated 2001 facelift car in ming blue ?

5. vdub

vdub New Member

I have an immaculate S3 on rota grid drifts. A bit out of your budget, but I'm negotiable.