8L leather Recaro seats

02audis3

Reaction score
Is it possible to get these brand new from Audi? Looking for two heated front elecky seats.

My drivers is a bit worn, Going to change them if i can dont want second hand.

I'd imagine they would be available, but heavens know what they would cost, a Klondike for sure. I would have thought a quality retrim would be a lot less dosh than a new pair of seats and a good alternative to buying second hand. Try ringing your local dealer and ask them.

Give them a call tomorow, 1200 is fine, hopefully should be able to get about 600 for my pair a heated ones who knows,

You can buy just the leather recaro covers from audi to retrim. Would cost less than whole seat. Have been keeping an eye out for alacantra items for mine on ebay as they come up time to time.

I think you will fnd them to be in the region of £1500 EACH new from dealer!

If yours are worn, get them recovred. Stick some new Pole Positions in, and save 60kg in the process.

Last edited:
it does beg the question surely you must know it will cost an arm and a leg to buy what what you want brand new from the dealers. Surely you are not that naive ?
Which actuallly leads me to my question , your driving an S3 with that sort of money to splash out on something like that ? oh sorry did i hear you right - slightly worn seats !

This just goes to show how a standard S3 with as many optional extras as possible is the best you can buy - forget paying permiums for lowered/'souped' cars - that's what you need to primarily be looking at when purchasing a car.

Last edited:
yer dude those are gonna cost some serious dosh, think about it genuine recaro leather electric heated seats, i can see the pound signs spinning in front of my eyes even as i type this lol

i wouldnt have a clue what they cost, but simch's reply saying 1500 notes each wouldnt surprise me in the slightest, saw a pair of black leather recaros not heated or electric on ebay go for £900 and they wernt exactly perfect!!

if i had that kind of money i could think of far better uses for it :)