1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

6 x 19" BBS Speedline splits exchange

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by Lings, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Lings

Lings Active Member

[Mar 9, 2012]
    Ok time to make my car standard .So i am looking for a decent set of OEM Audi 18' rims Speedline 18" ? in exchange for my six 19" Bbs Speedlines plus minimum £500 my way .
    Four near new Falken 452 215/35/19"
    Ok heres the thing the fronts are et 43 and at the minute im running odds on the rear due to being lazy .the rear barrels are in the shed having been cleaned up .So they all split with no issues .They are well useable how they are but could do with a light refurb .I dont want no **** reps or your mothers booty .I want to put this back to standard ,As at 43 i am suffering with a bad back and kerbitus .
    Ok the left front rim has slight kerbing NOTHING an hour with wire wool would not fix .

For the sake of forum rules i want £1000 for all six rims with four tyres .Note the spare rims have no bolts .if i get enough interest i will clean off the winter vasaline to expose the oem silver .
    The rears would be Et 41 when made up .there all 8.5 appart from one 9 jAs said im currently running odds as i was refurbing the spares .
    You are welcome to view anytime
    No messers please more pics if your genuine .There a good straight set of rims
    collection only from Coventry .Please dont message me if you have reps bald tyres or
    want to give me waffle .im very busy with new ventures

[​IMG]

re- ad due to timewasting person
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 28, 2014]

3. Lings

Lings Active Member

[Mar 9, 2012]

In no hurry to sell ;)