1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"56" plate RS4 Fault Codes

Discussion in 'RS4 Forum (B5 and B7 Chassis)' started by wuzie123, Jul 25, 2012.

1. wuzie123

wuzie123 New Member

Hey my girlfriend and i have just bought a nice rs4 only problem that i have with it is the flat tyre warning light is on. i have tried resetting it on the dash with no joy so i popped along to my mates garage and put it on his diagnostics it came up with a couple fault codes being
    "ERROR CODE : 1521 (tyre pressure sensor (ATT))"
    "FAULTY ERROR CODE : 1833 (antenna for rear tyre pressure supervision (ATT))"

Anyone got info on these as i dont know what needs replaced... or can i turn this system off???

thanks doug king
  2. bez101

bez101 Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

what did you scan it with ?
    you can turn it off via VCDS
  3. g12

g12 Member

There is also an option in VCDS coding - under Tire Pressure to select the correct Antenna frequency (theres 2) - Mine was on the wrong setting causing the flat tyre error to come on.
  4. wuzie123

wuzie123 New Member

thanks for the reply not been on for a while

i scanned it with a texa digagnostic tool at my work but it didnt seem to be able to do much

will see if i can find a vcds tool around aberdeen

if not how do i go about getting one??

cheers doug
  5. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hi Doug

If you go to the VCDS map you might find someone... Or drop into the Scottish section here and have a chat to Sandra or one of the team and see if they can help you.

A