5-spoke-blade design Alloys

Mokeylock

Reaction score
These alloys are available on the German & UAE Audi website as an option. They are called 5-spoke-blade design in gloss black 9J x 21 with 265/30R 21 Tyres. I am assuming they would fit directly without a problem on a UK S6, does anyone know any different? Also any idea why they are not available in the UK as an option from Audi?

5-spoke-blade%20design%202_zpskjbigc52.jpg

There are lots of differences between different Audi markets, and it extends well beyond wheels. There are plenty of OEM options that don't cross borders, even if you ask Audi UK.

When l purchased my S7, l wanted the Black Option/Edition pack which is available as an option in a number of other markets. Audi UK refused point blank.

There are lots of differences between different Audi markets, and it extends well beyond wheels. There are plenty of OEM options that don't cross borders, even if you ask Audi UK.

When l purchased my S7, l wanted the Black Option/Edition pack which is available as an option in a number of other markets. Audi UK refused point blank.

Yeah I got the same message when asking for black edition pack on S6 last week... but i'm thinking Alloy Wheels shouldn't really be a problem. I just need to be 100% sure before ordering them.

If you keep an eye on eBay - especially the German version - you got lots of new OEM Audi Alloys.

Ive recently fitted thes
New S7 Wheels
e to my S7 (Brand new, and a lot less than the dealer quote!)