1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5% Discount on BlackCircles.com for all

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mikebabs1, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Mikebabs1

Mikebabs1 Member

As above, use the following link to get a 5% discount on any order with BlackCircles.com

<font color="blue"> <u>
    Black Circles 5% Discount
    </u>
    </font>

I've just got a cracking deal on some new tyres from them - £140 fully fitted at my local dealer for 2 Dunlop SP3000s (205 55 R16 V). The best my other local dealers could do was £190. When I asked if they could price match as I'd had a better quote from blackcircles, they said there was no way they could match it without even asking how much!! The nearest blackcircles fitter is within a mile of my house too!

Anyway, following my order they sent me an e-mail offering 5% off any order to anyone I referred. Basically, if you use the link above to order tyes, you'll automatically get a 5% discount. So being the kind sort of guy I am, I thought I'd let you all know. It's got nothing to do with the fact that I also get £5 for each of the first 3 people that order! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cheers

Mike
  2. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

nice one, i just got to look at my tyres now to see what size, how long does the 5 % last as i got a few more months life left in mine
  3. beaker

beaker Member

Damnit, just got my new tyres fitted through them last weekend.
  4. madvw

madvw Active Member

and if you sign up for lotusespritworld.co.uk, you can get 10% discount from them, use code LEW1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

better still, can they offer us 10%?
  5. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    As above, use the following link to get a 5% discount on any order with BlackCircles.com

<font color="blue"> <u>
    Black Circles 5% Discount
    </u>
    </font>

I've just got a cracking deal on some new tyres from them - £140 fully fitted at my local dealer for 2 Dunlop SP3000s (205 55 R16 V). The best my other local dealers could do was £190. When I asked if they could price match as I'd had a better quote from blackcircles, they said there was no way they could match it without even asking how much!! The nearest blackcircles fitter is within a mile of my house too!

Anyway, following my order they sent me an e-mail offering 5% off any order to anyone I referred. Basically, if you use the link above to order tyes, you'll automatically get a 5% discount. So being the kind sort of guy I am, I thought I'd let you all know. It's got nothing to do with the fact that I also get £5 for each of the first 3 people that order! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cheers

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Where in Kent, Mike?
  6. Mikebabs1

Mikebabs1 Member

Hi Jeff,

Where am I or where is the tyre place? Though not a lot of difference to be honest!

I live in West Wickham, which is near Bromley and the tyre place is just down the road in Shirley, which is on the outskirts of Croydon (but much nicer!!). Oh and I work in Tunbridge Wells, so I get around Kent a bit.

Where abouts are you?

Mike