1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

48hr Test Drives

Shao_khan Dec 19, 2008

1. Shao_khan

Shao_khan Member

Be Carefull when you take one with Lexus folks - it seems that it is upsetting some well certainly one maindealer as folks appear to be using it as a free hire car :D

Upset Lexus Dealer

2. buckas

buckas Member

LOL @ the prestige comment

lexii are shyte

3. Macc

Macc New Member

Wonder if he's still employed?!

4. Nickynibbles

Nickynibbles Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

They must be stupid if they think that no one will take advantage of this kind of offer, its human nature!! Im getting married in Feb so im keeping my fingers crossed i can get a nice car "for a test drive" on the day of the wedding, i think the future wife would need to test it of course, perhaps she'd better wear a big fluffy dress to test its carrying capacity!!!!

5. benw123

benw123 Moderator

That's a funny thread. The moderators should be able to see the poster's IP address, and using a Geo IP site (like www.maxmind.com) they might be able to find which town - or even organisation - the poster LEXUS-MAINDEALER works for.

Shame because as a Prius owner, I was thinking about seeing if they'd extend their 48-hour offer to a GS450h, but if the manufacturer offer is upsetting them that much I won't bother. And all this on the day Toyota announce a £1.1bn loss! Must be all those free test drives.

6. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

lol, classic & would love to know the stealer he works for then we could all call up & ask for test drives